PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember me and my buddy went and saw it in theatres too, he was cheering for Freddy and I was cheering for Jason. I’d say 3/4 of the theatre were cheering Freddy, I was one of the few Jason fans cheering my head off lol. The way everyone interacted with each other helped create this atmosphere of camaraderie. I’m not gonna lie I marked out when Jason cut down Lochlyn Munroea character in the asylum scene.

If you’re making next poll you gotta put in Mitch Taylor of Wolfs Creek in there
Yeah it was so much fun in the theater. People cheering like they were at a wwe event lolz

im not a pussy, communist and I would make weapons from your bones like some kinda demon smith in a monastery
You couldn't even catch up to me walking at a brisk pace, much less defeat me in combat.

You wouldn't even last 90 seconds in a fight with me.

Here's a test for the Jason fans. Who played Jason? and I don't mean Young Jason who does all the local comic conventions, although they probably don't know his name either. Nobody cares because Jason is a can who got played by cans.

Ari Lehman

You couldn't even catch up to me walking at a brisk pace, much less defeat me in combat.

You wouldn't even last 90 seconds in a fight with me.

Good thing id fuck you up in less than 90 than you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah it was so much fun in the theater. People cheering like they were at a wwe event lolz
I was hoping for that in BvS but nope. People popped for WW but that was it. Buncha 8 year olds in the theatre ruining it for everyone. I remember when versus movies were for adults!

Good thing id fuck you up in less than 90 than you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
tenor.gif

Here's a test for the Jason fans. Who played Jason? and I don't mean Young Jason who does all the local comic conventions, although they probably don't know his name either. Nobody cares because Jason is a can who got played by cans.
Kane Hodder from Friday part 7 to Jason X
He was the one that always stood out to me and the one I always knew as Jason

I wish prime Freddy could go after the people who made The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

I’ve never had an experience like that for a movie since. I’m glad I got to live that night in the theatre lol. Only other movie that might get the same hype from me at least is Godzilla vs King Kong which I think is coming out in 2020.
Even though I know who wins in the original , I kinda want them to go with Godzilla instead of King Kong . Fuck Godzilla’s name is King of the Monsters. They should give thre rub in the new one hopefully

Yes you do you stress about being a good liberal and towing the line all the time

silly bitch go get pegged I gotta pack for my trip
Taking another shot at fat camp?

I believe in you, bud. I just know you can graduate this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back