Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my vote and it was for...

friday-the-13th-speargun.gif

Sorry but Freddy's powers mainly exist in a dream world.
Jason doesn't dream or sleep.

And a vote for Freddy is a vote for a pedophile, you sick fucks.
What does Jason do between films if he doesn't sleep?

Anyway as I said before, it's a battle as old as time. Paedophile v retarded kid, and the pedo always wins.

Fuck.. Blake Lively in her new movie.

4Nrdifs.png

giphy.gif

Anyway as I said before, it's a battle as old as time. Paedophile v retarded kid, and the pedo always wins.
Sounds like a true battle of America.

This is some bullshit. Of course Freddy isnt gonna won the poll on Friday the 13th. People are gonna vote for Jason on this day. It’s a huge advantage. I demand a repoll on the next thread that includes Myers as well.

Man I was so hyped when Freddy vs Jason came out. Buddies and I went on opening days. Only two of us were Freddy and the other four or five were Jason. It was like watching a highly anticipated ufc fight lolz. I was pissed that Jason got the W. That’s some Hollywood bullshit there. Freddy has the much better quality films overall.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Hell, pedo vs. a smart kid is typically a bad mismatch. Styles make fights and I don't think Jason's window licking helps him a lot in this one. I'd say Freddy early but potatoheads often have exceptional strength and iron chins. I think it goes to the championship rounds before Freddy gets him out of there.

Here's a test for the Jason fans. Who played Jason? and I don't mean Young Jason who does all the local comic conventions, although they probably don't know his name either. Nobody cares because Jason is a can who got played by cans.

This is some bullshit. Of course Freddy isnt gonna won the poll on Friday the 13th. People are gonna vote for Jason on this day. It’s a huge advantage. I demand a repoll on the next thread that includes Myers as well.

Man I was so hyped when Freddy vs Jason came out. Buddies and I went on opening days. Only two of us were Freddy and the other four or five were Jason. It was like watching a highly anticipated ufc fight lolz. I was pissed that Jason got the W. That’s some Hollywood bullshit there. Freddy has the much better quality films overall.
I remember me and my buddy went and saw it in theatres too, he was cheering for Freddy and I was cheering for Jason. I’d say 3/4 of the theatre were cheering Freddy, I was one of the few Jason fans cheering my head off lol. The way everyone interacted with each other helped create this atmosphere of camaraderie. I’m not gonna lie I marked out when Jason cut down Lochlyn Munroea character in the asylum scene.

If you’re making next poll you gotta put in Mitch Taylor of Wolfs Creek in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back