PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barack is such a cuck. Didn't even use fully capitalized words, exclamation marks or mention crooked Hillary.

Dont talk shit about our ex president when yours is the cuck in chief and at least as big of a dipshit as ours

1531445987298.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

I’ve never had an experience like that for a movie since. I’m glad I got to live that night in the theatre lol. Only other movie that might get the same hype from me at least is Godzilla vs King Kong which I think is coming out in 2020.
Even though I know who wins in the original , I kinda want them to go with Godzilla instead of King Kong . Fuck Godzilla’s name is King of the Monsters. They should give thre rub in the new one hopefully
Hopefully they team up to take on Destroyah at the end of the film or something. I don't wanna see either of them lose, but if one has to I'll say it's gotta be Kong.

I know ari lehman hes a fuckin weirdo and always moochin weed .

i thought my answer would amuse you
I respect that he just makes his life about Jason, doesn't give a fuck, and makes cash while doing it.

I’ve never had an experience like that for a movie since. I’m glad I got to live that night in the theatre lol. Only other movie that might get the same hype from me at least is Godzilla vs King Kong which I think is coming out in 2020.
Even though I know who wins in the original , I kinda want them to go with Godzilla instead of King Kong . Fuck Godzilla’s name is King of the Monsters. They should give thre rub in the new one hopefully
The only other fun interactive experience I had like that in the theater was final destination 2. I saw it in a theater around Compton (the most ghetto of ghetto in SoCal) lolz. Let’s just say the audience were full of athletic people and they were cheering and commentating on every death it was hillarious. Final destination is the perfect movie for that environment.

@monkeypuncher
Sorry the ToHo produced one from 1962 is the one where King Kong wins, that’s the one I saw.
The original King King was Claymated and with dudes in suits. King Kong kills a T-Rex by ripping his jaws apart . I got that one confused with my first answer.

Who's ready for the ninja warrior womanlet at the Mae Young Classic? (Ps. WooD)

bal-kacy-catanzaro-to-pursue-a-career-in-professional-wrestling-with-the-wwe-20180129

We getting nationwide weed, you?

(And you obviously missed the sarcasm)

nation wide is still some years out but my home country of michigan is a free state so at least on that front its all good

Also I noticed your sarcasm I just wanted to be mean to justin the feminist

I wasn't watching when he was in WWE.

nation wide is still some years out but my home country of michigan is a free state so at least on that front its all good

October 27 it’s gonna be legal wide up here in Canada

I respect that he just makes his life about Jason, doesn't give a fuck, and makes cash while doing it.

He also is the worst live act I have ever seen in my life

Guy can empty our a bar faster than a fire

Liberals are fucked.
Conservatives are fucked.
But at least instead of getting fucked by both, I'm getting legal weed from one of them. Glad I voted for Justin in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back