PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I don't like the cowboy shit.

I guess you being from Calgary, me from Edmonton... We are now this.

I don’t like the cowboy gimmick here for the ten days but the women wearing them daisy dukes and next to nothing is always prime.
Lol we could be the new Hart Foundation .

Cornette is a Stormy Daniels mark.

"The current storyline, is to make it appear like Lesnar is leaving without dropping the Universal Title, which they hope will get Roman cheered in their eventual showdown"

I know just because its on dirt sheets it doesn't make it true, but if this is the plan then I can not wait to see that result. Starting to think Vince is in love with the guy. Roman is just fine where he's at, and its honestly a bit of a refresher with him at the moment too.

What's that definition of insanity again?

Watch a bunch of tv matches from the aj styles, nakamura and balor collections. aj been conisent one of the best from day one exception been the kevin owen series and nakamura fued. Balor got a superpush winning a 4 way/clean win over reigns in one night, universal champ then injured. The wyatt fued derailed both in how bad it was and is upper midcard at best.

Nakamura come in with ton of hype, outside of the aj ppv matches underwhelming imo. Losing all those ppv title matches to mahal/aj lex luger'd him to an extent. Us title reign is a given but that's it for now I expect joe to be the one to dethrone aj eventually.

Cmon Freddy ur almost there beat that mother fucker mommas boy space fraveleinf ass!

Relating to our poll - it's Friday the 13th today.:)

I made my vote and it was for...

friday-the-13th-speargun.gif

Sorry but Freddy's powers mainly exist in a dream world.
Jason doesn't dream or sleep.

And a vote for Freddy is a vote for a pedophile, you sick fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back