Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals are fucked.
Conservatives are fucked.
But at least instead of getting fucked by both, I'm getting legal weed from one of them. Glad I voted for Justin in that case.

In 2016 I didnt think Hillary or trump would be the candidate to get the job done

i can live with the current system

Would probably bug me more if I left the state and was in non free territory

Whole country is gonna be too high to care about shooting each other.

I dont know bout that

We get high as a mother fucker in the mitten and still got some really rough places

Weed doesnt cause world peace its just nice to have

By legal means I could get a gun, yes but why? I don’t have any uses for to have one.

Dont lie to me you cant carry and got all kinds of restrictions on what you can and cant get

And you want one because its just what free men do

I dont know bout that

We get high as a mother fucker in the mitten and still got some really rough places

Weed doesnt cause world peace its just nice to have
Yea real talk.
But I'd rather people be packing an ounce instead of a gat.

@monkeypuncher
Sorry the ToHo produced one from 1962 is the one where King Kong wins, that’s the one I saw.
The original King King was Claymated and with dudes in suits. King Kong kills a T-Rex by ripping his jaws apart . I got that one confused with my first answer.

I saw it so long ago I remembered ''Zilla as the winner. Had to look it up. You're correct, Kong was considered to be more popular, and Godzilla was still considered a villain at the time.

Fuck all that. They had to juice kong up for the film. Wrong guy won imo

Dont lie to me you cant carry and got all kinds of restrictions on what you can and cant get

And you want one because its just what free men do
I’m not all that familiar with our gun laws and rifle laws to be honest. I also don’t have any impulse to own one or pretend that owning or having a gun makes me more or less of a man.
if People are into it awesome. Its just not my cup of tea Chris

Yea.. Canadians don't have the same gun fetish as Americans. lol

I saw it so long ago I remembered ''Zilla as the winner. Had to look it up. You're correct, Kong was considered to be more popular, and Godzilla was still considered a villain at the time.

Fuck all that. They had to juice kong up for the film. Wrong guy won imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back