PWD 478: Be Elite

Who do you want to win the WWE Universal title at SummerSlam in the Fatal Fourway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are turning Frank into Warmachine, which is stupid.

However, they've already done this in a What If? Comic and he was called Iron Punisher. They just released a Heroclix piece of him (going to states Sunday to try and win back to back titles).

I'm not gonna be reading that comic, I think.

Good luck Sunday, gonna be a back to back champ just like America is back to back WORLD WAR CHAMPS.

Jinder/nakamura should be the way to go, have cena/orton vs khali/singh bros on undercard. For all talk of 'new' era 17 had goldberg, cena and orton had title reigns. its time to move on from cena/orton era once and for all they had more than enough time in the main event scene. If it means making jinder the jbl of this era so be it, also the likes of corbin/nakamura need to be apart of the main event scene to bring freshness to it.

along with ko and aj factoring in main events here and there in rotation smackdown would be on the right track for a fresh main event scene.

Jinder/nakamura should be the way to go, have cena/orton vs khali/singh bros on undercard. For all talk of 'new' era 17 had goldberg, cena and orton had title reigns. its time to move on from cena/orton era once and for all they had more than enough time in the main event scene. If it means making jinder the jbl of this era so be it, also the likes of corbin/nakamura need to be apart of the main event scene to bring freshness to it.

along with ko and aj factoring in main events here and there in rotation smackdown would be on the right track for a fresh main event scene.
lol i think it will be a triple threat tho if it was jinder vs nak he could not cut the same old ass promo u do not like me because i am different while they are chanting for nak who is so fucking different but fans like him. i really dont think jinder has it in him to do a different kind of promo. id rather not have to watch a one on one match with jinder vs cena but throw in nak i could be behind that

lol i think it will be a triple threat tho if it was jinder vs nak he could not cut the same old ass promo u do not like me because i am different while they are chanting for nak who is so fucking different but fans like him. i really dont think jinder has it in him to do a different kind of promo. id rather not have to watch a one on one match with jinder vs cena but throw in nak i could be behind that

I can see that with khali/singh interfere in cena/nakamura its possible. Meanwhile orton vs khali/Singh brothers handicap elimination at summerslam.

g1jhvo9tg7cz.gif

17-things-i-overheard-at-wrestlemania-2-18421-1397005047-0_dblbig.jpg

I can see that with khali/singh interfere in cena/nakamura its possible. Meanwhile orton vs khali/Singh brothers handicap elimination at summerslam.
if they wanna go all in on corbin this what they should do have the triple threat match with jinder vs cena vs nak they have nak win it then have jinder beat him down only for corbin come down cash in hit mitb pin nak 1 2 3 in the middle of the ring

if they wanna go all in on corbin this what they should do have the triple threat match with jinder vs cena vs nak they have nak win it then have jinder beat him down only for corbin come down cash in hit mitb pin nak 1 2 3 in the middle of the ring

Corbin will be wwe champion within the year imo, just a matter of when cash in on nakamura makes sense compared to cena/jinder with there ongoing fued. Corbin/nakamura would main event the next smackdown ppv or two. Considering jinder/orton occured 3 times (2 main events).

@Falsedawn When do they put out the english commentary for G1, the last one that I see is from the 23rd. I forgot who the english commentators were but I really like them, I'm watching todays but it's kind of hard to watch since I don't know all the story lines.

The Japanese commentary is awesome. They get so hyped lmao

This is what's called "The Daniel Bryan"

Have a guy who's over with the people win the title at Summerslam only to have a MITB cash in on said person.

This is what's called "The Daniel Bryan"

Have a guy who's over with the people win the title at Summerslam only to have a MITB cash in on said person.
Lol yeah that's why I think they might go this way or they might just keep it on jinder who knows wwe is always changing their fucking mind last minute or even during the fucking Match

Been checking out the njpw YouTube page do they have an app for PS4 or do I need to stream it exclusively through my pc?

Been checking out the njpw YouTube page do they have an app for PS4 or do I need to stream it exclusively through my pc?
At the moment just pc they don't have app out yet for ps4 or x 1 tho it should work fine on the ps4 browser I think it works fine on the Xbox one

If you have an Xbox or PS you can just use the browser in there. Or could watch on your phone or tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back