PWD 478: Be Elite

Who do you want to win the WWE Universal title at SummerSlam in the Fatal Fourway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel isn't very good right now iwth Hydra Steve Rogers, wtf man.

Actually, i'm really enjoying that. It's a pretty good subversion, way better than Lady Thor.

It's just a way to reboot everything

Again

i know didnt they just do a boot w/ civil war 2?

Actually, i'm really enjoying that. It's a pretty good subversion, way better than Lady Thor.

dude steve rogers is GOAT american and they basically turned him into red skull, its a joke and total character assassination. honestly what a joke

i know didnt they just do a boot w/ civil war 2?

dude steve rogers is GOAT american and they basically turned him into red skull, its a joke and total character assassination. honestly what a joke
FnJyj48.jpg

@Falsedawn When do they put out the english commentary for G1, the last one that I see is from the 23rd. I forgot who the english commentators were but I really like them, I'm watching todays but it's kind of hard to watch since I don't know all the story lines.

@Falsedawn When do they put out the english commentary for G1, the last one that I see is from the 23rd. I forgot who the english commentators were but I really like them, I'm watching todays but it's kind of hard to watch since I don't know all the story lines.
the english commentary wont be coming back until august 11th. they dont have english commentary for all the shows

the english commentary wont be coming back until august 11th. they dont have english commentary for all the shows

Damn, that sucks. All well, there is still a ton of great matches. About to watch Omega and Elgin.

punisher%2Bwar%2Bmachine.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

@The Higher Power can you explain this please
They are turning Frank into Warmachine, which is stupid.

However, they've already done this in a What If? Comic and he was called Iron Punisher. They just released a Heroclix piece of him (going to states Sunday to try and win back to back titles).

Damn, that sucks. All well, there is still a ton of great matches. About to watch Omega and Elgin.
yes it does for ppl who want it the last date they had english commentary was on jul 22

Bruh. That thumbnail is some Mickey Knox shit

"Shit, man.....I'm just a natural born killer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back