PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
orton shat on a guy he had beef with in the past
orton has made more money than a lot of these indies dudes ever will, all while working a safer/boring style.
i agree its blown completely out of proportion. wrestling is fun, tons of different styles is what makes it great.

And the last time Orton did a dive...
1495174394870650.gif

I know it's a different era now and people love cool heels but does a character who turned her back on little kids really need merch?

You think they can survive on what the WWE pays them as independent contractors. They need those merch sales. Merch sales determine where you're at within the company. But its easier for males to turn and still have reasonable merch sales. Except John Cena, they are going to ride that face merch train till its a dried husk. Then turn him for that cool heel merch.

What can I say. Eskimos are evil!

<JagsKiddingMe>
I didn't understand any of that

Cliffs Version

People with too much time on their hands due to a lack of jobs thought Lana liking Melina's comment was a shot at Sasha when neither one was taking a shot at her. Sasha commented in 'gotten to' fashion. Summer is still employed as well.

Has Antoine ate a corn dog or fish stick lately

You think they can survive on what the WWE pays them as independent contractors. They need those merch sales. Merch sales determine where you're at within the company. But its easier for males to turn and still have reasonable merch sales. Except John Cena, they are going to ride that face merch train till its a dried husk. Then turn him for that cool heel merch.

Well actually I like the idea of it being restructured so the heels get a share of the faces they feud with money. Saw it put forward by a few people can't really remember who. I think bayley is likely face for the rest of her career too I just think a heel turn could work.

Well actually I like the idea of it being restructured so the heels get a share of the faces they feud with money. Saw it put forward by a few people can't really remember who. I think bayley is likely face for the rest of her career too I just think a heel turn could work.

Didnt Ryback put forth the the idea that all talent be paid the same no matter who or where they were on the card? That would take a Union which sadly wrestlers have been unable to form due to WWE being a bunch of corporate dicks.

Wrestlers wearing their merch looks so cheesy today. I wish they got rid of it for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back