PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was something like that but it was very vague and probably wasn't realistic. Ideally the top heel should be driving the top baby faces merch sales not his own. I'm not sure where I stand on unions really. It always just makes me think of boxing and how ruined it is from a selfish fan perspective. One of the things I like about wwe and the ufc is how much power they have over their fighters and wrestlers for the most part.

Which is why i applauded CM Punk when he left. He had no Union to fight for him,. He wasnt happy where he was, he believed he wasnt getting the respect he deserved. Merch sales an PPV buys were confirming people were interested in watching him. Didnt like the way he was being treated so he left. And people called him a whiny bitch. What the hell should he have done, stayed and been miserable? No one would in here would do that. He basically lead the way in wrestlers asking for their release.

It was something like that but it was very vague and probably wasn't realistic. Ideally the top heel should be driving the top baby faces merch sales not his own. I'm not sure where I stand on unions really. It always just makes me think of boxing and how ruined it is from a selfish fan perspective. One of the things I like about wwe and the ufc is how much power they have over their fighters and wrestlers for the most part.
This reminds me of Jericho a best heel run when he did the whole suit and big words thing. He didn't want any merchy mercy merch cuz he wanted to be a full heel. I guess that's not really driving the sale of the face directly but it is indirectly maybe I know what I'm trying to say is ROOM TRMP CRudeFers

JPTNvLe.gif

2d774db73405138f5e4868600d07c7f63a235230_hq.gif

Wheres the one where he dislocates his shoulder pounding the mat with his fist. That was fucking wierd.

You are half Mexican motherfucker, you ain't special or "Spanish"
Guatemalan actually. But I don't mean to mean anything by it. Usually fin people ask if I Mexican I say yeah

So is anyone who is on Orton's side of the ...dive drama gonna say shit about Ricochet / Ospreay's BOSJ match this year starting out with several minutes of some of the finest chain wrestling I've ever seen ? Anyone ?

I'd be on his side of he didn't wrestle like Randy Orton.

Cliffs Version

People with too much time on their hands due to a lack of jobs thought Lana liking Melina's comment was a shot at Sasha when neither one was taking a shot at her. Sasha commented in 'gotten to' fashion. Summer is still employed as well.
Is she?
l72h1bL.png

Guatemalan actually. But I don't mean to mean anything by it. Usually fin people ask if I Mexican I say yeah

God damn, I thought you said you were half Mexican.

Must be these Roman greens

<20>

God damn, I thought you said you were half Mexican.

Must be these Roman greens

<20>
If u asked I probably said yes lol. If I say it first I'll say Spanish or Guatemalan and if someone asks if me if I'm Mexican I say yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back