PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got Ambrose yelling out that he's not a brand well wearing a shirt with his name on it which is being sold.

Didnt Ryback put forth the the idea that all talent be paid the same no matter who or where they were on the card? That would take a Union which sadly wrestlers have been unable to form due to WWE being a bunch of corporate dicks.

Yeah that's what pro wrestling needs...fucking unions....

The one where he lands on the monitor is fucking gruesome. I think it was Shield vs Evolution

This one looks crazy
post.gif

@moonwolf donu know where I can get stuffed choroids in LA. There used to be a place in Santa Monica caked sure-oh it had pb stuffed chic chooros

@moonwolf donu know where I can get stuffed choroids in LA. There used to be a place in Santa Monica caked sure-oh it had pb stuffed chic chooros
not sure if you are asking for stuffed churros or chicharon.

Didnt Ryback put forth the the idea that all talent be paid the same no matter who or where they were on the card? That would take a Union which sadly wrestlers have been unable to form due to WWE being a bunch of corporate dicks.
It was something like that but it was very vague and probably wasn't realistic. Ideally the top heel should be driving the top baby faces merch sales not his own. I'm not sure where I stand on unions really. It always just makes me think of boxing and how ruined it is from a selfish fan perspective. One of the things I like about wwe and the ufc is how much power they have over their fighters and wrestlers for the most part.

Well actually I like the idea of it being restructured so the heels get a share of the faces they feud with money. Saw it put forward by a few people can't really remember who. I think bayley is likely face for the rest of her career too I just think a heel turn could work.
Communist

"I only got 3 or 4 moves and two of em was each middle finger!" LOL

Another communist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back