PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrestling has many different styles. some people enjoy some, others not so much. its different everywhere, and if yuo can ge paid excelling in one of the styles go for it. i dont hate any of it, prefer some styles.

Plus Orton was just having some fun, he even said he was drinking. People are taking it too serious.

Man this was even better than I thought it would be. I love Ricochet but I'm not uber high on Ospreay (don't get me wrong, I like him a ton ... but he's just not on Ricochet's level).

wrestling has many different styles. some people enjoy some, others not so much. its different everywhere, and if yuo can ge paid excelling in one of the styles go for it. i dont hate any of it, prefer some styles.
Curious did you see the similarities between this and John Terry and Robbie Savage's feud a couple of seasons back?

Plus Orton was just having some fun, he even said he was drinking. People are taking it too serious.

orton shat on a guy he had beef with in the past
orton has made more money than a lot of these indies dudes ever will, all while working a safer/boring style.
i agree its blown completely out of proportion. wrestling is fun, tons of different styles is what makes it great.

Every Baron Corbin fued is the exact same. Baron gets very angry.

I love his theme and that black stuff that take over the entrance.

@moonwolf

putting twinkies in the fridge is not a white person move/thing
if they did they were probably poor

@moonwolf

putting twinkies in the fridge is not a white person move/thing
if they did they were probably poor
no, they were rich white Mormons and it was a fridge in the garage designated entirely for twinkies. their refrigerator in the house was full of actual food.
and their pantry was full of chips that I would eat because my Mom wouldn't buy me none.

See Reigns could turned heel and still have good merch sales. Cause black clothing is pretty synonymous with being a bad guy. On the other hand its hard to make brightly coloured tassels, shirts and headbands look heelish. So Bayley will be face till kingdom come.

no, they were rich white Mormons and it was a fridge in the garage designated entirely for twinkies. their refrigerator in the house was full of actual food.
and their pantry was full of chips that I would eat because my Mom wouldn't buy me none.

damn okay thats a super white move
i only saw putting twinkies in the fridge, figured it wa slike one box
still weird though guess its expained by being mormon

See Reigns could turned heel and still have good merch sales. Cause black clothing is pretty synonymous with being a bad guy. On the other hand its hard to make brightly coloured tassels, shirts and headbands look heelish. So Bayley will be face till kingdom come.
I know it's a different era now and people love cool heels but does a character who turned her back on little kids really need merch?

So Sasha Banks got butthurt at Lana because she thought Lana took a shot at her when she actually didn't

Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back