PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the invasion stuff, two things become abundantly clear.

Austin is a tremendous comedy heel.

And Regal and Tajiri are my favorite comedy duo in wrestling history.
Regal is comedy gold. I know Eugene sucked but regal playing off him was hilarious. The way he sold segments with the rock and stone cold really helped them stay over. I heard someone say recently can't recall who but that's what's killing faces today with Stephanie. Vince would have his eyeballs bulging with rage when Austin did something to him. Stephanie just murders them with a one liner and wins every exchange.

Regal is comedy gold. I know Eugene sucked but regal playing off him was hilarious. The way he sold segments with the rock and stone cold really helped them stay over. I heard someone say recently can't recall who but that's what's killing faces today with Stephanie. Vince would have his eyeballs bulging with rage when Austin did something to him. Stephanie just murders them with a one liner and wins every exchange.

Stephs line are shit but because the dudes aren't written to talk back or hit her, they end with their cocks in their hands. She is ducking death for performers.

Stephs line are shit but because the dudes aren't written to talk back or hit her, they end with their cocks in their hands. She is ducking death for performers.
Yeah they don't have to give her a stunner or call her a whore but they have to do something or just stop letting her castrate them.

nak entrance with bobby roode theme

bobby roode with naks theme

Nak could pull off most themes though he does have an awesome one. Roode is lucky to have Glorious. He's not naturally as charismatic as Nak or AJ (not an easy theme to work to IMO).

Yeah they don't have to give her a stunner or call her a whore but they have to do something or just stop letting her castrate them.

She's too precious for daddy and insecure to allow that from anybody except a Cena or Brock level guy. Can you imagine anybody other than Heyman saying at a writers meeting, "Well after you call Rollins a B level minion who you can fire at any time, he calls you a C level exec who has only worked for daddy, paid no dues and everybody is afraid to talk back to because you're the little princess."

i think one things missing from the old next if main roster talent going down there to work with the guys down there like in this match

I got the feeling that will happen again. Current roster has no stars except for Asuka and it's now a touring brand.

She's too precious for daddy and insecure to allow that from anybody except a Cena or Brock level guy. Can you imagine anybody other than Heyman saying at a writers meeting, "Well after you call Rollins a B level minion who you can fire at any time, he calls you a C level exec who has only worked for daddy, paid no dues and everybody is afraid to talk back to because you're the little princess."
Personally didn't see much in Brie Bella but they managed to get a lot of heat for their match at summerslam and I still can't believe she didn't go over. They could have made her as big as aj lee was. Imagine she'll job to Charlotte soon but I doubt it will be as organic.

You need to be very comfortable on the mic if you want to challenge Stephanie. Jericho, Rock or CM Punk level of confidence.

You need to be very comfortable on the mic if you want to challenge Stephanie. Jericho, Rock or CM Punk level of confidence.

If you're getting shit or zero lines because the dude writing them has the Queen of shit zingers as his boss...

I guess that's true and you can probably count those who are on one hand these days.

Jericho and Rock will give you stuff to work with. Stephanie won't give you shit

looks like lana might be getting her own lana lol

Only thing those house show pics has told me is, why do we not have more Mandy.
QuiW2CA.png

XvedHB3.jpg

I watched about as much of the entire Broken Hardys saga as I could possibly find the other night.

Shit is just so silly. Barely even wrestling, lol. Just a soap opera. One of those things that's so bad it's good I guess...haha :p
I don't watch wrestling anymore but I do find that story interesting & always liked the Hardy's when I was a fan. How could you not? Jeff is my all time fave. So i'm kind of just following them atm :oops:

I also like that what made Matt "Broken" was a Swanton Bomb that barely clipped his knee. Put him on a stretcher afterwards & everything <43>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back