Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules:

1. Don't be a racist (*cough @D.R.H. *cough)
2. Be a little racist

@RR sticky request

I like how you keep it with one mascot, that's how I roll too. We classy

jinder should stiff randy in the title match then force the pin on him i would love 2 see what wwe would do. that would be truly grabbing the brass ring

jinder should win the strap and then let THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN DROP THAT LEG BROTHER

boom smack down ratings through the roof

i feel like if guys in wwe feel they are not being used right for whatever reason they get title match they know they will lose. they should grab that brass ring vince talks about and force the pin in the match I'd want to see what wwe would do about it

If Jinder's catchphrase becomes "Did you just assume my Jinder?" then he will get over.

jbl has not been the same afer this whole problem going on
last 2 weeks feels like he a face out there now instead of heel he has not made fun of saxton yet like he used 2 on raw

Ehhh ass goes to shit eventually, the bigger the ass the quicker it goes to shit. Im a face and leg guy myself. Everything else can be fixed by a good doc.

I like how you keep it with one mascot, that's how I roll too. We classy

I like the different styles. Thoroughly appreciate a few of one mascot, but I personally try to mix it up - usual goal (if I'm not trying to get a thread up quick) is to have a different girl to highlight face, tits, and ass ... variety is the spice of life lol

Ehhh ass goes to shit eventually, the bigger the ass the quicker it goes to shit. Im a face and leg guy myself. Everything else can be fixed by a good doc.
to quote the homie @J Danger,

Get the Fuck Out.

jinder should stiff randy in the title match then force the pin on him i would love 2 see what wwe would do. that would be truly grabbing the brass ring
I wish!
jinder should win the strap and then let THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN DROP THAT LEG BROTHER

boom smack down ratings through the roof
They could actually do this.... with angle

i feel like if guys in wwe feel they are not being used right for whatever reason they get title match they know they will lose. they should grab that brass ring vince talks about and force the pin in the match I'd want to see what wwe would do about it
Vince needs to be in control. He'd be furious someone took control out of his hands

Catching up on NXT. Fucking amazing minutes-long sell to that GTS, and even after he got up he was still "out on his feet" ... amazing.

And goddamn Drew Galloway is swole as fuck compared to his first run. Shitty indie cameras don't do him justice

Catching up on NXT. Fucking amazing minutes-long sell to that GTS, and even after he got up he was still "out on his feet" ... amazing.

And goddamn Drew Galloway is swole as fuck compared to his first run. Shitty indie cameras don't do him justice
I forgot NXT was even on today... which is kinda sad considering I'm going to their live show in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back