PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not up to date with sunny's vagina, apologies.

Reports say that it has the appearance of a burst football that has been rolled along a barbershop floor, and has the aroma of the inside of a well worn boxing glove, that has had milk poured in it and has been left out in the sun.

Watching Rowdy Roddy Piper try his hand at sword fighting. It's not particularly good.

Nikki Cross's profile pic is so good ... this girl gets it ... and could get it ...

Turns out that's a fake Sunny page

165%20-%20edge%20gif%20no_way_out%20wwe.gif

I'M SORRY HUSBANDO FOR DOUBTING YOU

None of us even questioned for a single second that Rollins would get it on with a 44 year old drug addict convict

<bball2>

So did WWE really take Bray outta the title match at Payback?

So did WWE really take Bray outta the title match at Payback?
i think so wwe site dose not mention the title anymore like it did before if it was we all knew who was winning lol they probably trying to give bray a sympathy win. of true this match shouldn't be on the ppv

i think so wwe site dose not mention the title anymore like it did before if it was we all knew who was winning lol they probably trying to give bray a sympathy win. of true this match shouldn't be on the ppv

Orton should fuck off of true. Dude hasn't given a shit for half a decade.

Since when was a snake an apex predator. Mongooses aka big hamsters take their asses out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back