PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched about as much of the entire Broken Hardys saga as I could possibly find the other night.

Shit is just so silly. Barely even wrestling, lol. Just a soap opera. One of those things that's so bad it's good I guess...haha :p
I don't watch wrestling anymore but I do find that story interesting & always liked the Hardy's when I was a fan. How could you not? Jeff is my all time fave. So i'm kind of just following them atm :oops:

I also like that what made Matt "Broken" was a Swanton Bomb that barely clipped his knee. Put him on a stretcher afterwards & everything <43>

It is rather remarkable that it got over. It's "The Room" of wrestling gimmicks. So unbelievably bad, that it's kind of awesome.

C97VRIUWAAAJmHf.jpg

<29>

I'm sure Seth is the ONLY one she slept with. Those other guy's don't count, they were business transactions. Bitch slept with Taka Michinoku while Chris Candido watched because he had coke.

I'm sure Seth is the ONLY one she slept with. Those other guy's don't count, they were business transactions. Bitch slept with Taka Michinoku while Chris Candido watched because he had coke.
<Prem974>

enquiring minds need to know what kind of STD this is tbh.

im so mad at my friend for not wanting to hunt for this whore. legit think i couldve done it. would have even have got receipts for y'all.

So, is fucking Sunny like a bucket list type of thing for modern day wrestlers, or what? I heard Ziggler banged her too.

Prime Sunny I can understand, but why are the boys jamming their hot dogs down her hallway nowadays?

With this aj style vs Kevin Owens Feud they can bring up the fact that Kevin Owens is the one who eliminated him From the royal rumble and he wants pay back by talking his belt from him

So, is fucking Sunny like a bucket list type of thing for modern day wrestlers, or what? I heard Ziggler banged her too.

Prime Sunny I can understand, but why are the boys jamming their hot dogs down her hallway nowadays?
just to say they did im assuming.

ziggler has a type though.

bigger blondes. he was with dana until they got split up and he has hooked up with trisha paytas

just to say they did im assuming.

ziggler has a type though.

bigger blondes. he was with dana until they got split up and he has hooked up with trisha paytas
Was with Amy Schumer too. Dude likes what he likes and goes for it.

I'm hopefully gonna start an Instagram next week.

I watched about as much of the entire Broken Hardys saga as I could possibly find the other night.

Shit is just so silly. Barely even wrestling, lol. Just a soap opera. One of those things that's so bad it's good I guess...haha :p
I don't watch wrestling anymore but I do find that story interesting & always liked the Hardy's when I was a fan. How could you not? Jeff is my all time fave. So i'm kind of just following them atm :oops:

I also like that what made Matt "Broken" was a Swanton Bomb that barely clipped his knee. Put him on a stretcher afterwards & everything <43>
It's comedic gold.

Fucker booked some of the worst most painful bullshit finishes in history in WCW (even worse than Dusty or Russo) and he's now pretending to be an old school booker or even wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back