Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A solid two hours in the hot sun today, I love it!
Roxie, on the other hand, disagrees
giphy.gif

@RollSonnenRoll sold my tickets to that big Luke Combs stadium show that i bought last year, the show is this upcoming Friday but i didnt really feel like going cause I originally got the tickets for me, my ex and her daughter so I sold em at a 33% discount to a buddy who wanted to take his two daughters
He got a great deal and I didnt have to worry about ole Sleepy Joe 10-99ing my ass through Stub Hub
Win win

b9ce4dce-68a5-48d6-bdae-7e53fe25c1b0_text.gif

@RollSonnenRoll sold my tickets to that big Luke Combs stadium show that i bought last year, the show is this upcoming Friday but i didnt really feel like going cause I originally got the tickets for me, my ex and her daughter so I sold em at a 33% discount to a buddy who wanted to take his two daughters
He got a great deal and I didnt have to worry about ole Sleepy Joe 10-99ing my ass through Stub Hub
Win win

b9ce4dce-68a5-48d6-bdae-7e53fe25c1b0_text.gif
I don't think you'll miss out too much on the show aspect. He's got some good songs that I like but it's still that driving pop-country.

However, I can't imagine the talent that will be in the building. He's so popular with the 18-25 crowd, the daisy dukes and boots of the bay area's finest will be out and about. I think that's still the right call

1080x1080-livenation.jpg

Then I just used some of that money to upgrade my seats to the big old school R&B concert Im going to next weekend at the outdoor venue
My original seats were gonna be in the sun all day, figured i'd dip down into the shade since its a day long affair
Now Im gonna be in the exact same seats I sat in last time when I bullied my way past the security guard, only this time I'll be sitting there legally
I guess that technically makes this a win win win

85c77097-2dd2-47b3-9099-2b4c62f9aaef_text.gif

What if i see that same drunk vomiting young chick again :oops: :oops:

1080x1080-livenation.jpg

Then I just used some of that money to upgrade my seats to the big old school R&B concert Im going to next weekend at the outdoor venue
My original seats were gonna be in the sun all day, figured i'd dip down into the shade since its a day long affair
Now Im gonna be in the exact same seats I sat in last time when I bullied my way past the security guard, only this time I'll be sitting there legally
I guess that technically makes this a win win win

85c77097-2dd2-47b3-9099-2b4c62f9aaef_text.gif
I confirmed my appointment with Tide Pride for tomorrow to look at the available seat options this year. Hopefully some bandwagoners have hopped on to somebody else's and I can scoop theirs up!

tumblr_p2in1dnSSU1qitfr2o5_540.gifv

I confirmed my appointment with Tide Pride for tomorrow to look at the available seat options this year. Hopefully some bandwagoners have hopped on to somebody else's and I can scoop theirs up!

tumblr_p2in1dnSSU1qitfr2o5_540.gifv

What if you lose Nick Saban but gain some VIP seats next to Turkey Tits!

16654659-cb58-43ca-9db8-7d3654b785ef_text.gif

I wonder if Ludwig was wearing the turtleneck while he creampied Tiff last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back