Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't but damn, that looks like some good pizza. I'll have to keep that place in mind. I love a good doughy pizza too. Very little grease on that box

Yea, I prefer a thick doughy pie over that thin cardboard jazz, thats why I usually get those Chicago stuffed gimmicks from Papa Murphy's cause theyre basically a giant calzone, ole Pete loves his carbs, no doubt about it

It's unfortunate that this is starring @Pliny Pete 's nemesis, Adam Driver, and we won't be able to discuss it. Looks like a very ambitious, high concept, dystopian journey. I dig it.

It's unfortunate that this is starring @Pliny Pete 's nemesis, Adam Driver, and we won't be able to discuss it. Looks like a very ambitious, high concept, dystopian journey. I dig it.

I saw the first teaser a few weeks ago where he was hanging off the Empire State Building and thought it looked interesting, this new trailer kinda has Matrix vibes imo
Still looks interesting but I have a feeling it's gonna very slow, probably not my bag

No coincidence here after I watched it this weekend and it was praised in here. As usual, the PWD has its finger on the pulse of all things entertainment!

I saw the first teaser a few weeks ago where he was hanging off the Empire State Building and thought it looked interesting, this new trailer kinda has Matrix vibes imo
Still looks interesting but I have a feeling it's gonna very slow, probably not my bag
I’m very intrigued by all the Roman symbolism. If it was anyone else but Coppola I’d probably pass. Supposedly it’s been his passion project for 30 years but he knew it couldn’t be made till now. That’s probably not true but it’s a nice gimmick!

No coincidence here after I watched it this weekend and it was praised in here. As usual, the PWD has its finger on the pulse of all things entertainment!

Yesterday, me and @Stargazer Rex were talking about KMEL Summer Jam and this morning they announced they were bringing it back after several years of hiatus

FB-IMG-1715700124284.jpg

Why can't I ever speak this winning Powerball numbers into existence

Yesterday, me and @Stargazer Rex were talking about KMEL Summer Jam and this morning they announced they were bringing it back after several years of hiatus

FB-IMG-1715700124284.jpg

I wasn't even sure if I was going to add the part about KMEL in my initial post but I figured you'd read it and maybe think it was neat.

I wasn't even sure if I was going to add the part about KMEL in my initial post but I figured you'd read it and maybe think it was neat.

I did think it was neat, Rex, I absolutely did

I used to lay in bed on Sunday nights listening to the KMEL Street Soldiers call in show where they tried to steer us lost youth into a better path, it gave me a calm peace as my life was in turmoil, I bet your mom probably listened to it too

That new Summer Jam lineup sure does lose a lot of steam after the main event, have never heard of one single artist down there in the midcard

Sure aint like the old days with E40, Too Short, Cypress Hill, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, Rodney O & Joe Cooley, Public Enemy, 2 Live Crew, Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff, En Vogue, Mary J Blige, Yo-Yo, etc all on the same bill

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back