Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete we did the aquarium, coke museum, zoo, botanical gardens, and original chick fila. It was an amazing trip! Then I come home to a Bad Brad win at one of my favorite tracks in that sick Castrol throwback. Life is good.View attachment 1043561

That is one good looking water mammal, Buck, no doubt about it

Coca Cola is one of the few true pure unsullied joys this world has to offer, thats dope you got to visit there also

Speaking of the warehouse matches, Dreamy Drew won the big Mr East Bay Invitational Battle Royale at the fancy pants 9th anniversary show last night, which is their big annual show
Ole Pete never is wrong when he shoves his rocket up a guys ass, it seems...

441216388-17966424233727512-6120041231422248149-n.jpg

That is one good looking water mammal, Buck, no doubt about it

Coca Cola is one of the few true pure unsullied joys this world has to offer, thats dope you got to visit there also
And ice cold Coca-Cola on a July day is about the best damn thing this side of a titty, Pete

658362861SL00001_True_Speed.JPG

Daga is booked, i hope Tessa shows up and shoots on him

I dont like online doing grocery orders cause I eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, unlike that lunatic @Stargazer Rex , and youre taking your life in your hands when you let these strangers grab your produce for you, I prefer to do my own picking, but I gotta admit, this Door Dash Market appears to have some prettay, prettay tasty offerings
Bananas are fresh and ripe, these green grapes Im munching on now are juicy, sweet and delicious and I got a really good feeling about that nice big meaty pineapple they shipped, has that perfect ripe smell
The kid wins again

eeddf6b4-5699-4e72-a6a6-5831e95dd2ac_text.gif

I dont like online doing grocery orders cause I eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, unlike that lunatic @Stargazer Rex , and youre taking your life in your hands when you let these strangers grab your produce for you, I prefer to do my own picking, but I gotta admit, this Door Dash Market appears to have some prettay, prettay tasty offerings
Bananas are fresh and ripe, these green grapes Im munching on now are juicy, sweet and delicious and I got a really good feeling about that nice big meaty pineapple they shipped, has that perfect ripe smell
The kid wins again

I'm damn glad to see a win here after the last few days

Last edited:
The kid wins again

Guilty as charged

kan.gif

There was hot(ish) girl on Dynamite last week in the front row and then she disappeared for like 20 minutes in the middle show and it made me think of our MLW BBW that would disappear for entire matches at a time <lmao>

There was hot(ish) girl on Dynamite last week in the front row and then she disappeared for like 20 minutes in the middle show and it made me think of our MLW BBW that would disappear for entire matches at a time <lmao>

Some people still respect good old fashioned rasslin traditions, ya love to see it

One of my favorite things about Lucha Libre is the way they just let random kids from the crowd jump into the ring unsupervised and start flipping and flying all over the place like theyre a young Beautiful Bobby Eaton that just got done helping out the ring crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back