Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats the only time he ever got involved in anything as physical as that but yea it was done really good

He never takes his bad arm out of his jacket pocket so he's basically using that as a sling and then JJ does his best to help him down safely, the only thing I wonder is if Barry was supposed to fall a little closer after he got punched to let Magnum drop on top of Barry and give him a softer landing

Its executed really well though, if you dont know whats going on and arent looking for the cooperation points then it just looks like a normal beat down
I like how David gets caught between Dusty and Tully and he just eases over and turtles up lol

I wonder if Dusty really chewed or he just wanted that skoal ring redneck street cred!
<EdgyBrah>

I like how David gets caught between Dusty and Tully and he just eases over and turtles up lol

I wonder if Dusty really chewed or he just wanted that skoal ring redneck street cred!
<EdgyBrah>

I didnt notice it at first but Barry also is out there to shield Magnum and pull him to safety as the chaos unfolds on top of him

Really nice little piece of live action rasslin chess there with all the different moving pieces

Young Bell is starting from the 12 spot today, lets see if he can manage to finish the darn race at least

I didnt notice it at first but Barry also is out there to shield Magnum and pull him to safety as the chaos unfolds on top of him

Really nice little piece of live action rasslin chess there with all the different moving pieces
It really is good. Like the scene in Wrestling with Shadows where Pat/Bret are laying out the match and then they show it all going exactly to plan, I can just picture them all in the back with Big Dust holding court of how it’s all going down

Just saw the trailer for season 2 of That 90s Show. Red and Kitty are looking pretty damn good. Especially Red, he I'd 81

@Pliny Pete were you familiar with this guy at all? He was fairly popular here as a regional headliner. He was working that blue collar comedy tour style in the 80’s before Foxworthy rose to popularity

@Pliny Pete were you familiar with this guy at all? He was fairly popular here as a regional headliner. He was working that blue collar comedy tour style in the 80’s before Foxworthy rose to popularity

No, I never heard of him bu i saw that yesterday and was staring at that picture trying to figure out if he was black or white, he's like Playboy Gary Hart, can pass for either one

These Luchettes kinda slap

440483065-10160835198882334-1810885296417104510-n.jpg

No, I never heard of him bu i saw that yesterday and was staring at that picture trying to figure out if he was black or white, he's like Playboy Gary Hart, can pass for either one
He also has that southern accent that horseshoes into also being kinda sassy

The lottery bit was always a favorite amongst my family. “You know much tax they’ll make you pay?” Was always in our lexicon for any sort of good fortune event

He also has that southern accent that horseshoes into also being kinda sassy

The lottery bit was always a favorite amongst my family. “You know much tax they’ll make you pay?” Was always in our lexicon for any sort of good fortune event

His voice sounds exactly like someone else but i cant figure out who, now its gonna be stuck in my head, bugging me all day

Honestly both Donaire fights proved so much about him as a boxer. Donaire couldn't out box him in the first fight, and he couldn't put the pressure on him and KO him in the second.

Nah, I haven't watched it yet. Seen the result though. Heard he dominated the whole fight pretty much
yup, out boxed him throughout. you can tell he's lost a step and his power doesn't carry to 135 but he still looked pretty fast and technical. props to kambosos, he's clearly a step below the elite at that weight class but he's game. fighting lopez, haney X2, and lomechenko is a hell of stretch. tank davis called out loma afterwards, that'd be interesting.

This video popped up in my suggestions... Meaning it probably went somewhat viral and most of you have come across it..

But this video was pretty fun. I really enjoy seeing non-wrestling fans interact with it.

Maybe some of you will like it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back