Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll I watched a documentary series about the Batman movies and the guy who worked for 10 years to get the classic first Michael Keaton one made did it because he was so excited for this Batman TV show when he was a kid and then he was heartbroken when it debuted and saw it was a comedy show so he made it his life's mission to make Batman the right way
That's dedication to the business right there

@RollSonnenRoll I watched a documentary series about the Batman movies and the guy who worked for 10 years to get the classic first Michael Keaton one made did it because he was so excited for this Batman TV show when he was a kid and then he was heartbroken when it debuted and saw it was a comedy show so he made it his life's mission to make Batman the right way
That's dedication to the business right there
"I will live to piss on his grave." - producer about Adam West, probably

I appreciate how he didn’t even bother shaving his mustache

jPK4Y-1455563777-187-lists-romero_main_1200.jpg

“Fuck that, paint over the shit.” - Cesar, probably

Oh, that's fucking disgusting. He'd be fired on the spot if he showed up to my promotion with that shit on his upper lip, Roll.

Last edited:
@GoldenAzazel you get a chance to watch the naoya inoue-luis nery fight? really fun fight
Yeah haha I literally rewatched it yesterday while down the pub on my phone. Crazy to see Inoue get knocked down for the first time in his career and act like it was nothing, then immediately dominate the next 5 rounds

Have you not read the book?
In the book, he's Filipino. They spring that on ya halfway through the book.
Theyre Nazis, next time you watch the movie, watch it from the perspective of Earth being the invading bad guys, changes everrything :oops:

There is for sure a ton of symbolism with their nationalism, "sub-human" opponents, uniforms and coats. NPH's gimmick isn't even subtle that he's Mengele. The medical experiments and torture on the captured bugs
I purposefully ignore Verhoeven's satirical pompousness. Fuck them bugs. They don't have cybernetic limb replacement, jump ball, co-ed showers, or the glory of the Federation!

My stupid cable remote just broke, won't stop blinking non stop, so now I can't control my tv at all until they send me a replacement

This is a disaster!
Depending on the cable provider you can get an app on your phone that acts as a remote.

@Blunderbuss Lapsed Ari debuting on that cast!
“Paul, I’m not going to let the WWE be an embarrassment to me.” <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
That from the Beware of Dog episode? I'm about halfway through part 1. I've been really sick all week at work so it was a struggle to focus on anything.

Yeah haha I literally rewatched it yesterday while down the pub on my phone. Crazy to see Inoue get knocked down for the first time in his career and act like it was nothing, then immediately dominate the next 5 rounds
dude has definitely proved he's not a glass canon, he can take a shot. proved that against donaire too in their first fight. took that bomb early on and acted like it was nothing and kept fighting. then it turns out it broke his nose and eye socket, damn. bad little dude.

you watch the lomachenko fight? he still looks pretty damn good

That from the Beware of Dog episode? I'm about halfway through part 1. I've been really sick all week at work so it was a struggle to focus on anything.
Yes, great episode. Thats in the watchalong. They pulled European Rampage ‘93 out of the hopper for next week’s show. Very excited cause I know nothing about that show.

I had $90 in Gamestop cards from my mother in law between Christmas and my birthday. I went up looking for a cheap copy of FF7 remake but nothing. They don't even have it on their site! So I got FF XVI and Stray. Had to spent $3.16 of my own money

dude has definitely proved he's not a glass canon, he can take a shot. proved that against donaire too in their first fight. took that bomb early on and acted like it was nothing and kept fighting. then it turns out it broke his nose and eye socket, damn. bad little dude.

you watch the lomachenko fight? he still looks pretty damn good
Honestly both Donaire fights proved so much about him as a boxer. Donaire couldn't out box him in the first fight, and he couldn't put the pressure on him and KO him in the second.

Nah, I haven't watched it yet. Seen the result though. Heard he dominated the whole fight pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back