Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
0991d93f-350c-45ad-8fd9-6017493c00b4_text.gif

As soon as I start talking about CMLL being the best promotion in the world right now, they start running shows in America
They know a kingmaker when they see one, no doubt about it

As soon as I start talking about CMLL being the best promotion in the world right now, they start running shows in America
They know a kingmaker when they see one, no doubt about it
Man, that was a fun movie. That how you utilize CGI and camera wok to make fight scenes look cool but not like Fight Night Round 3 on PS2, Looking at you, CREED!

I think Gyllenhaal may be my favorite of the jacked up, petty boy who's a sarcastic dick trinity with Ryan Reynolds and Gosling.

The reveal of Conor being alive and tearing up the hospital in the credits popped me too

That surprises me, I know youre more into the mystical sciences and dark arts but I assumed you'd also dig into modern eugenics, denetic engineering and government funded population control every once in awhile

I still think that, too, which makes your answer very suspicious...

WHERE IS COCONUT AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!

I'm just picky about what I put my energy into. I already know the government is balls deep into some really dark stuff. And then there are so many psy ops out there trying to control how you think, they bring concepts and terms to mainstream consciousness that the average person would never think about on their own and then have them think it was them that thought it! I'm more into things that I have experienced myself like mystical experiences and different ways to self actualize then when I'm feeling edgy government experiments that they've admitted to. And even those aren't to be trusted fully, they put bullshit out all the time. It could really drive someone nuts if they could see just how efficient they are at controlling our minds and actions. Even in exoteric psychology they fully admit the act of persuasion is one of the most studied phenomena there is. Gee, I wonder why that is. I bet the esoteric techniques they have are pretty wild and downright diabolical. It actually makes me shoot sad how most of my fellow man are just pawns. Spiritual discernment is necessary if you want to go really deep.

Apparently a ton of old rasslers are pissed off at Jamie Dundee for making a "I heard your kid is hanging around" joke at the Roast of Jerry Lawler last night.

67yqphA.png

Apparently a ton of old rasslers are pissed off at Jamie Dundee for making a "I heard your kid is hanging around" joke at the Roast of Jerry Lawler last night.

67yqphA.png
That's a little snug

That's a little snug

Reminds me of the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, when Steve-O was on the dais and a bunch of the comedians were making some foul Ryan Dunn jokes.

As a fan watching with a dark sense of humor, I like them deep cuts, but Steve-O had this look on his face like "damn bruh" every time they hit him with another Ryan Dunn joke.

Reminds me of the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen, when Steve-O was on the dais and a bunch of the comedians were making some foul Ryan Dunn jokes.

As a fan watching with a dark sense of humor, I like them deep cuts, but Steve-O had this look on his face like "damn bruh" every time they hit him with another Ryan Dunn joke.
Edelman just worked a Aaron Hernandez joke at the Brady roast

Apparently he was mad at Kevin Hart for a Robert Kraft happy ending joke.

It was pretty awkward when he got up and got in Kevin Hart's ear and you could kind of pick it up on the mic when he was like "don't fucking make that joke again". That was also during the opening of the 3 hour show <lmao>

Not sure if he was mad at Kevin for roasting Robert Kraft or mad that Kevin said Brady was the one jerking him off lol

67yqphA.png
Remember when Scott Hall goozled that comedian who made a freefal joke about Owen Hart?

It was pretty awkward when he got up and got in Kevin Hart's ear and you could kind of pick it up on the mic when he was like "don't fucking make that joke again". That was also during the opening of the 3 hour show <lmao>

Not sure if he was mad at Kevin for roasting Robert Kraft or mad that Kevin said Brady was the one jerking him off lol
Might've been because Kraft just had a stroke no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back