Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hygiene in there, Gold?
Vqfq1wj.jpeg

Honestly you don't get stinky people at the British indie shows. Just gotta watch out for the pedo wrestlers

@Pliny Pete i was inspired by Daisy’s strut and decided to put Tank’s prong collar on him today for our downtown adventure. I normally don’t put it on him cause I feel like an asshole but, even at 8 years old, training and leash etiquette should be a daily exercise for shepherds and that’s the best way to do it.

Soon as I snapped it on, his whole body language changes and he goes into business mode. He doesn’t leave my hip after a heal command and he constantly keeps eyes up at me for direction. Would hardly look at another dog and I purposely waited till later in the day so the downtown area would be packed out and we could practice a lot. He did great navigating through crowds of people like a dignified Shepard should. Only had to give him two solid corrections. I thought I’d reward for him a job well done by going into the play area but this hunting dog immediately charged the fence and started barking at him and I didn’t like that a damn bit so we just went back home. That dog has been there twice now and done the same thing, I think that thing could smell the Bama on him!
smokeyx.JPG

<KingstonFrown>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back