Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBC posting a quality old video.

Omg that first question had to cut him to the bone. I thought he was a universally known and beloved Canadian hero?!
235eb802-cdb4-4382-98a8-fbd53e2d9e8d_text.gif

“I like to think I’ve got about 3 years.” Oh, how right you didn’t know that you were 1994 Bret

Who in the fuck wants to watch Joey Janela and Nick Wayne wrestle for 60 minutes?

Cash Wheeler Set to Face Trial on May 20 for Aggravated Assault with a Firearm Charges.

aNGgwmr.png

AEW star Cash Wheeler is set to stand trial on May 20th in Orange County Court, Florida, on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm. This charge is considered a third-degree felony in the state. A pre-trial hearing is also scheduled for the upcoming Tuesday, May 7th, where Wheeler's presence is required.

Wheeler has maintained a plea of not guilty since the charges were laid against him. The incident unfolded after he was arrested in August 2023, following a warrant issued on July 28th, 2023. He officially entered his not guilty plea on August 3rd, 2023, in the circuit court of Orange County, Florida, and surrendered himself to authorities two weeks later on August 17th, 2023, with his arraignment occurring the next day.

The charges stem from a July 2023 incident described by the prosecution as a road rage confrontation, during which Wheeler allegedly brandished a firearm. His defense team has stated that Wheeler did not know the other individual involved in the incident. The prosecution has mentioned that there were multiple victims in this case.

If convicted under Florida law, Wheeler could face up to five years in prison, five years of probation, and a fine of $5,000.

Just got done with my MRI
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
That was a freaking nightmare LoL
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping
This brought all that memories back

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

Fuck waterboarding, you wanna torture a terrorist put him in an MRI machine

giphy.gif

Just got done with my MRI
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
That was a freaking nightmare LoL
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping
This brought all that memories back

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

Fuck waterboarding, you wanna torture a terrorist put him in an MRI machine

giphy.gif

You gotta make it personal, Pete. Whenever I have to get an MRI it's man versus machine, brother. I'll bite the machine like a rabid dawg!

3yvBBX.gif

You gotta make it personal, Pete. Whenever I have to get an MRI it's man versus machine, brother. I'll bite the machine like a rabid dawg!

3yvBBX.gif

I had my fingertips pressed against the outside edge of the tube with hella tension, ready to shoot myself outta that bitch at a moments notice if it started trying to make a move on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back