Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats next, are you gonna tell me Ted Nugent is actually a draft dodging hippie!?
Terrible Ted was dressed up like Tarzan & swung in on a rope to start off his Little Miss Dangerous Tour in Greensboro NC. He definitely looked like a hippie.

Nice babes in Seger's Come to Poppa, video is thumpin' .

Last edited:
GMgiLEaaAAAq8R3.jpg

simpsons-lame.gif

The NBA fans from that lead in gave AEW a big ol “we’re good”

Since I've been going to online classes, every class has these discussion posts that we have to participate in and there's always people that I notice have to 100% be generating their posts with chatgpt or copying from somewhere else. Today in the classes very first discussion we have to introduce ourselves and then talk about systems design then talk about user-centric websites that we like and dislike and then had to link the sites. I think this women got trolled hard as fuck with where she cheated her response from. In her intro she said she was a mother of 2 from a small town in Virginia, talked about church, talked about her kids being in leadership programs etc. Her response to the website that she has negative interactions with might be the funniest shit I've read in a college course discussion.

"I always have a negative experience with xvideos.com. It is so hard to find good content and the descriptions of the videos are horrible. Personally, I visit the site for educational reasons occasionally, so I am more so a novice user. Another issue I find with the site is the ability of it to pull videos based on using keywords. It never works for me correctly. Yet the quality of the videos is pretty good compared to competing sites."

<lol><lmao><lol><lmao><lol><lmao>

It's hilarious because we're supposed to respond to people's posts after going to the websites and checking out the functionality <lol><lmao><lol><lmao>

I want to troll this church lady mom from Virginia so bad in the responses, but I like to keep a low profile in these classes.
I hated those stupid discussion topics in online classes.

I would 100% troll the shit out of that lady though. Holy fuck that is funny.

@Based God My Mexican music shoot interview channel just published an interview with Carin Leon 10 minutes ago!

Is the entire freaking world monitoring this thread and robbing us for our ideas!!

We are literally king makers...

The interviewer is rocking a Thunder Rosa shirt. Is he ribbing you?

@Based God My Mexican music shoot interview channel just published an interview with Carin Leon 10 minutes ago!

Is the entire freaking world monitoring this thread and robbing us for our ideas!!

We are literally king makers...

It's the PWD's world, everybody else is just living in it!

@Based God why in the name of everything that is holy are you interacting with this nimrod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back