Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panera is getting rid of it's awesome charged lemonade because of the lawsuits from the families of those 2 people that died drinking too much of it.

giphy.gif

Apparently Karate Combat is gonna have a one night tournament with Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping. I dig that Karate Combat gimmick and really like the pit they fight in. That could be a fun show.

Apparently Karate Combat is gonna have a one night tournament with Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping. I dig that Karate Combat gimmick and really like the pit they fight in. That could be a fun show.
How does it compare to the esteemed YAMMA pit?

I wonder how Austin "accidentally" got the handle of a back scrubber stuck up his ass.

<{fry}>

Terry Funk’s entire career in 6 seconds

Im gonna watch that, I really dig this Karate Combat gimmick, the event production is quite fun and exciting

It’s so money how uncomfortable Terry makes things. The constant handshakes and accolades to Naitch while he just keeps hanging around
@Pliny Pete
“I wa-I was just kidding…” makes me cringe so hard <lmao>

If I said it once then I said it other times as well, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is better at getting heat and working the live crowd than Terry Funk, he was the greatest mic worker in the history of this fine business, bar none!

If I said it once then I said it other times as well, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is better at getting heat and working the live crowd than Terry Funk, he was the greatest mic worker in the history of this fine business, bar none!
Just like every boxer before 1980 gets credited with the “plan till you get hit” quote, I don’t know if he’s the one who actually said “I can’t make you believe wrestling is real but I can make you believe that I’m real” but he embodies that to me. You believe that’s really a crazy man when you see him and he might really kill me

Panera is getting rid of it's awesome charged lemonade because of the lawsuits from the families of those 2 people that died drinking too much of it.

giphy.gif
Bad parents shouldn't be allowed to sue someone because they were bad parents and raised morons.

Just like every boxer before 1980 gets credited with the “plan till you get hit” quote, I don’t know if he’s the one who actually said “I can’t make you believe wrestling is real but I can make you believe that I’m real” but he embodies that to me. You believe that’s really a crazy man when you see him and he might really kill me

I've seen it attributed to Johnny Valentine but he probably got it from an old timer before him too

Bad parents shouldn't be allowed to sue someone because they were bad parents and raised morons.

Apparently the 2 people that died had heart problems with extreme caffeine sensitivities and kept going up over and over for a ton of refills. Those charged lemonades had 380mg's of caffeine in a 30oz drink which is insane, but every Panera I ever went to they had signs on the drink station saying just that. They legit would've had to ignore what they were putting in a cup, probably just saw the word "lemonade" and didn't read past it.

My question though, was how in the fuck someone was refilling a 30oz drink over and over again in one meal sitting, it sounds like these people drank like 100+ ounces of beverage in one sitting at lunch, that's wild lol

Bisping is crazy agreeing to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back