Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on? I'm not watching today. It's that big grizzly bear, Tank's, birthday so were out and about for a day of adventure

How old is he, what did you guys do and did you take pics?

They paid Sleepy Joe to have his secret government bio-weapons program seed the clouds over Kansas to create a rainstorm just to screw over Young Bells unstoppable at levels never seen before momentum

Probably...

How old is he, what did you guys do and did you take pics?

They paid Sleepy Joe to have his secret government bio-weapons program seed the clouds over Kansas to create a rainstorm just to screw over Young Bells unstoppable at levels never seen before momentum

Probably...
He is 8 today. The original plan was to take him on a boat ride around Lake Lanier. We had the boat booked and everything for a little party and relaxing Sunday. Weather was shit this weekend though so we had to cancel. It's rescheduled for June though so there will be plenty of pics from that!

Nothing too major today. Just took him to a couple of his favorite trails and I have a ribeye to cook for him later.

He is 8 today. The original plan was to take him on a boat ride around Lake Lanier. We had the boat booked and everything for a little party and relaxing Sunday. Weather was shit this weekend though so we had to cancel. It's rescheduled for June though so there will be plenty of pics from that!

Nothing too major today. Just took him to a couple of his favorite trails and I have a ribeye to cook for him later.

You ever give it to him raw?

I'm gonna throw a couple steaks on the grill in a few minutes and I was thinking about leaving Roxie's raw to see if she scarfs it down

I stopped roasting her bones and give them to her raw and she loves em, Fred and Daisy never ate raw stuff so I would always roast their raw bones first

You ever give it to him raw?

I'm gonna throw a couple steaks on the grill in a few minutes and I was thinking about leaving Roxie's raw to see if she scarfs it down

I stopped roasting her bones and give them to her raw and she loves em, Fred and Daisy never ate raw stuff so I would always roast their raw bones first
I tried doing the raw diet when he was a pup. My vet told me not to and he didn't really like it anyways. He does love him some raw bones though. I can't even open my freezer anymore that those giant paws don't come clomping to the kitchen that he thinks I'm taking a bone out. Ergo, I don't use my freezer <lmao>

Drunk Ric Flair be like

fcb4360e-e2b3-44b4-979f-68389c9d9060_text.gif

I lost my silent hill bid. I bid $160 USD, went for $168.17. Mother fucking God damn it!!

@moonwolf EZ WORK

For the curious, the stable they're visiting is the Arashio stable and I'm fairly certain the wrestler in the video is 17 year old Tanji. He is a third tier wrestler with a rank of Makushita 22, which would rank him around 114th in the association.

Top 5 defensive player in the NFL needed a second go around to beat a teenager

Do you guys remember Spec Ops : The Line, that was the saddest game ever when you firebomb that entire village of innocent people and theyre laying there suffering to death, asking you why

Oh man, I legit felt terrible for that hahaha
I was 100% blown away by that game. LOVED it. Told some of my vet friends to skip it though. Some of them have a hard time with some things. Especially morally dubious desert shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back