Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Pliny Pete

c55acae2-49a2-4a92-a5e8-cb228c32dfd9_text.gif

I think that's the what's good for the goose is good for the gander

The dirtsheets supposedly have the official names in Uncle Howdy's group and this sounds like it's gonna be the wackest shit ever if true.

Bo Dallas, Nikki Cross, Dexter Lumis, Joe Gacy, Erick Rowan

yikes-well.gif

I still can't watch the Backlash replay what the hell is going on. Just loads and loads and never plays.

Just saw this tweet and learned that Thea Hail is only 20 years old, so I looked up her cagematch to see how long she's been wrestling and just learned her very first wrestling match happened on AEW Dark against Thunder Rosa, her 2nd ever wrestling match was Chelsea Green at an indy show and her 4th ever wrestling match was on AEW Dark against Julia Hart, she was signed by WWE right away and her first WWE match was her 9th ever match, 6 months after her debut. That's a rapid ascent. Pretty wild her first ever match happened in AEW with no connection to the company.

<mma4>

@moonwolf my birthday is next Tuesday and I think the wife got me Sea of Stars. I bought her Planet Coaster for the PS5 but she said she didn't want to hog the Playstation. I said Cyberpunk was too difficult to play with a baby to look after and she said "you need another jrpg to play"... this little whore thinks she is smarter than me, but I know better!!
Welcome to the May Birthdays are the Best Club

Just saw this tweet and learned that Thea Hail is only 20 years old, so I looked up her cagematch to see how long she's been wrestling and just learned her very first wrestling match happened on AEW Dark against Thunder Rosa, her 2nd ever wrestling match was Chelsea Green at an indy show and her 4th ever wrestling match was on AEW Dark against Julia Hart, she was signed by WWE right away and her first WWE match was her 9th ever match, 6 months after her debut. That's a rapid ascent. Pretty wild her first ever match happened in AEW with no connection to the company.

<mma4>

She's an industry plant, Based, no doubt about it

The dirtsheets supposedly have the official names in Uncle Howdy's group and this sounds like it's gonna be the wackest shit ever if true.

yikes-well.gif
Twitter is really hot for a group led by Bo Dallas. AEW's existence has really broken people.

@RollSonnenRoll Young Bell is sitting on the pole today, time to bounce back from these past few weeks of nonsense to prove the people right and reclaim the spotlight that was shining so bright on him at the beginning of the season!

2d87e5ea-6f65-4ac0-b960-5a187cb6fe64_text.gif

@RollSonnenRoll Young Bell is sitting on the pole today, time to bounce back from these past few weeks of nonsense to prove the people right and reclaim the spotlight that was shining so bright on him at the beginning of the season!

2d87e5ea-6f65-4ac0-b960-5a187cb6fe64_text.gif
I’m looking for a top 3 minimum today and I’ll just leave it at that!

<mma4>

I’d like to have a little neon sign version of that Wrestlemania logo

@Blunderbuss if u enjoyed the Suikoden games,
the domestic version of Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes releases this month

Is there a lot of action in these games?
Are they turn based?
Do you gotta go around having a bunch of conversations with people or you can you just mob out like a G and have a great solo adventure with lots of fighting and excitement?

I need a new game to play, Moon, thats why Im asking

yikes-well.gif

Don’t understand why they’re doing this. None of those people are Wyatt, and I think it’s highly unlikely that they are as creative as him.

Are they turn based?
Do you gotta go around having a bunch of conversations with people or you can you just mob out like a G and have a great solo adventure with lots of fighting and excitement?

Do you have a PS5?
If so you could try Stellar Blade?

@Blunderbuss if u enjoyed the Suikoden games,
the domestic version of Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes releases this month

Suikoden and Suikoden II are two of my favorite games of all time. Might have to give this game a look. Just watched a trailer, I like how it still has the gimmick where you can add 100 heroes to the squad like Suikoden.

Are they turn based?

I wish I could recommend the RE4 remake to you but there's a couple dog scenes unfortunately. Besides those, it's been a blast filing these plaga zombies full of lead as if you were the Thunder God himself!

resident-evil-4-resident-evil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back