Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverick’s most dangerous move wasn’t leaving his wingman. It was playing beach volleyball in jeans and cowboy boots then leaving that game to directly go on a date with Kelly McGillis.

I don't know why they do "scrums" after shows anyhow. Well I know why Tony Khan does them but not HHH.

Triple H buried Fightful and PWInsider at the post show scrum and all the dirtsheet writers from every website are throwing a fit now <lmao>

Another major L for the 2023 PWD Mark of The Year, Sean Ross Sapp!

giphy.gif

Was taking a day off from exercising and activity today just to chill out and relax, but I guess since Tony Khan got bullied off TNT again and there's no Collision I'll go outside and soak up some sun in this 95 degree not a cloud in the sky weather.

Was taking a day off from exercising and activity today just to chill out and relax, but I guess since Tony Khan got bullied off TNT again and there's no Collision I'll go outside and soak up some sun in this 95 degree not a cloud in the sky weather.

Guess I’mma get more sponsored watching of Parks & Rec.

The Bruins sure love playing Cody's theme.

I wonder what happened to Vince's T-Rex skull.

Going In on the Katt Williams special.

Should break it as a rib

That T-Rex skull has seen some things.

Every time Vince was about to poop on some poor woman, that T-Rex skull was stuck on the wall all like

no-no-no-wait-wait-wait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back