Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realized I'm seeing Star Wars in theaters an hour before backlash kickoff

giphy.gif

Just saw that WWE is working France today, I hope Cody does the right thing and makes them bring back the Canal+ ring skirts and that really cool entrance tunnel that they would use when they filmed Prime Time Wrestling in Paris back in the 80's

Fun fact : I think this is the first time WWF ever used pyro in their entrances

Gabe Kidd v Shingo Takagi from NJPW this morning was absolutely outstanding. I love the story they're telling with Gabe Kidd right now. Kidd v Eddie Kingston should be great next weekend too

Just saw that WWE is working France today, I hope Cody does the right thing and makes them bring back the Canal+ ring skirts and that really cool entrance tunnel that they would use when they filmed Prime Time Wrestling in Paris back in the 80's

Fun fact : I think this is the first time WWF ever used pyro in their entrances

Rock and Roll Hooch Koo!

Even on my laptop the ads when trying to make a thread are a major PITA.
On my phone i use the duckduckgo app and it blocks all the ads

@My Spot pics of the Oakland Coliseum and the arena being built, I didnt know they were both built at the same time, imagine trying to get something like that funded today, it would be like 6 billion dollars!

440973390-7619360318158399-2680018128126849016-n.jpg

440743597-7619365184824579-7349061588525456547-n.jpg

Oh boy, oh boy!
The Alaska Black Pyramid is probably my favorite current mystery, i am extremely excited about this one, the last 4 episodes have been really good, can we make it 5 in a row

The Dark Pyramid of Alaska | Military Cover-up of a Forbidden Collaboration

In a remote corner of Alaska, a military officer stumbles upon a chilling discovery—an enormous pyramid buried deep under the icy wilderness, possibly larger than the Great Pyramid of Giza. The initial sighting during a seismic event leads to whispers of ancient technologies and hidden histories.

The local news coverage mysteriously vanishes overnight. Witnesses and insiders offer conflicting stories, fueling speculations about secret military involvement and otherworldly energies.

It's become known as the Dark Pyramid or Black Pyramid. What are the origins of this enigmatic structure? Why is it buried? Why so much security and secrecy? Could this be buried technology that holds truths about our past and power beyond our understanding?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back