Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one time his record against teams with a winning record was embarrassing too. Like 1-25 embarrassing. He’s somehow both under and overrated. He’s absolutely perfect in a plug and play scenario like Atlanta right now though.
If ATL can get the Kirk that beat the 49ers on MNF last year they'll be good

That's why he's likeable to me. He's had his ups and downs. Lot of downs. People like to hate on someone losing at a high level for whatever reason. They'd be better off using some of that energy for self analysis of their own short comings. Anyways, I like him because he's very human. Yeah he may choke but he also may carve your ass up and your left wondering what the hell just happened.
Exactly. Because he’s kind of a goof and this humble family man people forget he will also carve your ass up for 450 and 4 TDs before you can even say “zone read”!

o3raczrdpbndy0fmoxwm.jpg

On the pre show of that TNA PPV, Little Guido is teaming with Zack Clayton (J-Woww from Jersey Shore's husband) who had a short stint in AEW. Apparently they brought back the FBI gimmick <lmao>

I fucks with Guido and the FBI, they should bring out Tommy Rich with them. Wish Tracy Smothers was still here for another run!

dance.webp

@Pliny Pete I started the Coach Prime series on Amazon. First 3 episodes are that 3-0 start and setting the world on fire. It's about to all go to shit...
<{1-16}>

At one time his record against teams with a winning record was embarrassing too. Like 1-25 embarrassing. He’s somehow both under and overrated. He’s absolutely perfect in a plug and play scenario like Atlanta right now though.
Quitter and Sidder cost the Falcons 10 wins over the last 2 years. Captain Kirk will lead us to the promise land.

Exactly. Because he’s kind of a goof and this humble family man people forget he will also carve your ass up for 450 and 4 TDs before you can even say “zone read”!

o3raczrdpbndy0fmoxwm.jpg

Yeah lol. You never hear Kirk doing retarded shit. He's not raping women, he's not driving drunk, he's not beating his wife. All his teammates seem to love the guy. Not sure how we got to the point where just being a decent human is admirable, but here we are.

@Pliny Pete I started the Coach Prime series on Amazon. First 3 episodes are that 3-0 start and setting the world on fire. It's about to all go to shit...
<{1-16}>

That was such a a fun few weeks, the insanity around that program was um... insane, that shit will probably be remembered by us sports nuts for decades to come

She is. 6 woman tag match teaming with Kairi and Asuka vs Jade, Bianca, and Bayley. You can guess who wins.

The show is taped since they are in France.

Thats because Jade knows the business unlike Ospreay

That was such a a fun few weeks, the insanity around that program was um... insane, that shit will probably be remembered by us sports nuts for decades to come
They captured the hysteria very well. Got me fired up and feeling it all over again. I remember being at a wedding reception for that Colorado State game and that shit shut down for it.

They are painfully undersized though. When they show the footage in the meeting rooms, they look like children. It made me even more amazed at the 3-0 start.

They captured the hysteria very well. Got me fired up and feeling it all over again. I remember being at a wedding reception for that Colorado State game and that shit shut down for it.

They are painfully undersized though. When they show the footage in the meeting rooms, they look like children. It made me even more amazed at the 3-0 start.

They can cut the check to bring Big Rex in to put some size on the BOYS. just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back