Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he cares about his safety he'll cut that check! I'd like to see the Bucks try to Tony Khan Driver my educated 20 inch neck and 10 gallon head. Forget about it!
shiiiiit, they love booking factions so much they should just hire all of us as the "PWD". me and Roll could team up as the "Georgia Gentlemen" and you, moon, and pete could be the "West Coast Bad Boyz" and we'd have Goldie be our british manager.

shiiiiit, they love booking factions so much they should just hire all of us as the "PWD". me and Roll could team up as the "Georgia Gentlemen" and you, moon, and pete could be the "West Coast Bad Boyz" and we'd have Goldie be our british manager.
@Pliny Pete better hype me up like this while I beat the sense of well being out of that useless fucking Chuckie T!

beachblast16.png

Just a beautiful lady right there

@Stargazer Rex @Pliny Pete I was thinking about your guys’ conversation about aliens. You guys that think they watch over humans?

Absolutely, they do, this planet was seeded by intelligent beings far in the past and they still keep an eye on us, experiment on us, interact with us, etc.
Maybe for one specific reason or maybe for lots of reasons, maybe its purely scientific, maybe its for entertainment, maybe they feed off of our emotional energy, maybe theyre waiting for us to plug in to the Singularity and become part of their machine, maybe we're all part of a massive computer program trying to figure out the answer to life, the universe and everything...

I dont know why they do it but i absolutely 100% without a doubt would legit bet my life that they are watching

Me and Roxie made a new friend on our walk today, some older lady had her little Jack Russell(I think) out and we talked for a minute and then kept it pushing

Well right now a little black tuner race car looking gimmick pulled up in my driveway with a mural of Cat Woman painted on the hood and this little old lady popped out of it lol

She knocks on my door and says she just wanted to properly introduce herself and heres her phone number if i ever need anything just to give her a call

She was very sweet and polite but she also had a little tattoo on her lip so i think she's an old school Chicana homegirl

Ole Pete is a magnetic personality and a mesmerizing soul, fellas, no doubt about it

b4cd7ae0-7ad5-4e36-877f-96ff7316333e_text.gif

This is from November '89, before Starrcade so Muta is still undefeated at this point

Me and the other Canadians could be the Trailer Park Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back