Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done with this episode, I enjoyed it, especially the little bit about the shadow government. I believe Charles Hall yo, I don't know why, but I do.

All 4 episodes since the return have been really good, I bet @Stargazer Rex could tame ole Range Four Harry in a matter of minutes

Did you watch last week's episode about all the murdered inventors, that one triggered me, ole Pete don't enjoy evil

Last edited:
Someone on Reddit built Korakuen Hall with Legos

2x7ijkz8x6xc1.jpeg

Was it @LeonardoBjj ?

How come you had to board him, he'll start doing shenanigans if he's home alone all night?
Yeah if I have a long 14-18 hour work day and then I'm gonna be exhausted when I got home and not want to play or go on a walk and just go to bed, I just like to take him somewhere where he can play with other dogs and get attention than just be ignored for the day.

Of all the inflation talk, dog boarding has been honestly the biggest thing that's hit for me. That same place used to be $40 a night when he was a pup in 2016. It's $80 now and they ask for a tip!

New Wrestlespective mini-doc just dropped

Focus, commitment, sheer will

Speaking of focus, commitment and sheer will, The Last Outlaw worked Triplemania last night so I guess the homie Lawler wasnt the only getting getting a little extra cheese last night

And it looks like Dewalt already had enough of his nonsense cause now hes riding for Yahoo, a company that went outta business 12 years ago lol

Heres last nights full Knucklemania event if anyone wants to check it out, I havent watched it yet cause I went to the pool hall for my nieces 21st birthday party

I guess Conor McGregor was announced as new part owner last night, smart business move, he's still a huge name with us types of meatheads that enjoy this bare knuckle jazz, will help bring new eyes to the promotion

Speaking of focus, commitment and sheer will, The Last Outlaw worked Triplemania last night so I guess the homie Lawler wasnt the only getting getting a little extra cheese last night
And I bet he got a raucous CUATRO CABALLEROS! chant!

jeff-jarrett-debra-wcw.jpg

Heres last nights full Knucklemania event if anyone wants to check it out, I havent watched it yet cause I went to the pool hall for my nieces 21st birthday party

I guess Conor McGregor was announced as new part owner last night, smart business move, he's still a huge name with us types of meatheads that enjoy this bare knuckle jazz, will help bring new eyes to the promotion

Big Mirg’s lost a bit of mass/weight.

Wacky main card.

@RollSonnenRoll big ben rothwell cuts a decent promo at 2hrs 13min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back