Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still triggered about the over the top rope DQ rule just randomly getting dropped somewhere along the way, wrestlings so much better with strong meaningful rules that are strictly enforced

If nothing matters then nothing matters, thats no way to live
WCW was still using it in 98 but a lot of athletic commissions banned doing that (like Kentucky when Cornette was running OVW).

Just naturally did that. He said he was going grey by 26 and dyed it all through the WCW years
My cousin was sporting salt and pepper hair around 25......it happens.

I'm a month away from 40 and still none tho.....even tho I want some grays.

Anyone else amazed that Michael Hayes has somehow survived 30 years in WWE? Especially since they went public in 99.

Anyone else amazed that Michael Hayes has somehow survived 30 years in WWE? Especially since they went public in 99.
I'm amazed because I've never really heard what exactly he did or contributed. Whether it's Corny or Bruce or any of the sheet podcasts, I've never heard "Oh yeah, that was all Michael" for any sort of idea or character .

I tried to do my 10x10 kettlebell swings and 10x1 (5 per arm) Turkish get-ups in 10 mins tonight. Please send help and pray for my heart and posterior chain.

I'm amazed because I've never really heard what exactly he did or contributed. Whether it's Corny or Bruce or any of the sheet podcasts, I've never heard "Oh yeah, that was all Michael" for any sort of idea or character .
He was part of creative for ECW and SD in the 2000s (when the infamous incident with Mark Henry happened).

Me afterwards:
....ddddon't worry Felix, I won't tell anyone.

Me the next day at school by the tetherball pole, surrounded by the other kids during recess:

1000012505.gif

ANd thEn aND thEn, FeliX's moM wAs aLL,
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
THen shE hIT hIm wiTH a LefT
AnD TheN and TheN a rIGhT,
THen A Hi-YAH! AnD a POW!
AnD thEn shE SpuN aROuND and
dId an UpPerCuT
anD theN anD TheN sHe tOOK ofF hEr SHOE and FeliX waS ALL cRyinG anD tryIng tO geT AwAy anD sTuFF BuT ThEn ShE KepT hItTinG hIM SmACK! LIKe ThaT!

Me afterwards:
....ddddon't worry Felix, I won't tell anyone.

Me the next day at school by the tetherball pole, surrounded by the other kids during recess:

View attachment 1041236

ANd thEn aND thEn, FeliX's moM wAs aLL,
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
THen shE hIT hIm wiTH a LefT
AnD TheN and TheN a rIGhT,
THen A Hi-YAH! AnD a POW!
AnD thEn shE SpuN aROuND and
dId an UpPerCuT
anD theN anD TheN sHe tOOK ofF hEr SHOE and FeliX waS ALL cRyinG anD tryIng tO geT AwAy anD sTuFF BuT ThEn ShE KepT hItTinG hIM SmACK! LIKe ThaT!

One time my dad beat my ass pretty bad when I was 13 and I cried with my "friend" when we were riding bikes at night. He told people I cried a week later! :mad:

He's head of Smackdown creative and lays out the big matches.....he's been in the Pat Patterson role for the last 15 years from what I understand.

I just seen the big angle from tonight......TK took an awkward bump and now an on screen character <lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

DRAFT DAY!

Who would be the first overall draft in a pro wrestling draft of all the current talent?

WHO THEY TAKE, DAVE?!

He makes money for this company! He's trying to figure out what the hell it is you do around here!

Probably my favorite story from Bruce Prichards podcast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back