Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
HmNIoLI.png

<EdgyBrah>
The woman’s division is dying.

Time for Charollette

The 4 Horsewomen Era is done, it’s time for the New Blood!

I'd like to see some new blood getting pushed for the men and women. Put the strap on Tiff and see what she can do. Don't really wanna see any 40 year old wrestlers unless they are legit stars. But, I suppose, the problem is not too many young people want to get into The Business nowadays.

Apparently Kenny Omega is insinuating that Rossy Ogawa guy was a deviant......who knew a company that hires teenage girls was a perv.

That Stardom stuff is disgusting. I'd be lying if I said I didn't already think that was happening. This whole world operates like that and worse. Those Stardom girls are really talented and hard working with a lot of passion. But that's how this world is, you have to compromise yourself to get to the top of any industry. They love inversion. If I didn't know any better I'd admire the efficiency of the system. But I don't. People need to move past materialism. But it's encoded in people from birth. It's hard to unprogram yourself. A great man once said - be in this world not of this world.

My grandkid likes Tool's Schism video......parenting right.
It might be too soon for descending but make that soon.

46 &2
Grundge
H
Jambi
Prison sex
Laterlus

Eventually sober. That’s if you want him to be better than you or accept his fate

It might be too soon for descending but make that soon.

46 &2
Grundge
H
Jambi
Prison sex
Laterlus

Eventually sober. That’s if you want him to be better than you or accept his fate
He's already better than me.

I'd like to see some new blood getting pushed for the men and women. Put the strap on Tiff and see what she can do. Don't really wanna see any 40 year old wrestlers unless they are legit stars. But, I suppose, the problem is not too many young people want to get into The Business nowadays.
It's a tough sell. You wanna travel constantly but without any of the experiences, have your body destroyed by your mid 30's, hope to be one of the 8-10 people on roster who are truly making life changing money, have all your familial relations destroyed from never being them and, until just a few months ago, have your entire well being in the hands of a crazy old man and that's IF you make it there!

It's a tough sell. You wanna travel constantly but without any of the experiences, have your body destroyed by your mid 30's, hope to be one of the 8-10 people on roster who are truly making life changing money, have all your familial relations destroyed from never being them and, until just a few months ago, have your entire well being in the hands of a crazy old man and that's IF you make it there!

Ol Rex would work for Mr Khan where he treats his wrestlers with respect!

They did have a tiger.......it was so sedated it was animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back