Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old school concert in Oakland got cancelled which means I got some refunded frog skins burning a hole in my pocket and this tour just got announced, the very first date is at that outdoor amphitheater by my house that I saw Snoop and Too Short at last summer
Dont mind if I do...

434426964-1196628388329506-5983748874961945893-n.jpg

My old school concert in Oakland got cancelled which means I got some refunded frog skins burning a hole in my pocket and this tour just got announced, the very first date is at that outdoor amphitheater by my house that I saw Snoop and Too Short at last summer
Dont mind if I do...

434426964-1196628388329506-5983748874961945893-n.jpg

I hope 702 does this remix

I hope 702 does this remix

Do you remember the old freestyle group Expose?
Theyre playing the county fair this year, Im thinking about going to that, finna be hella grandmas mobbing around in Dickies with high ass hair and jelly bracelets twisted around their fingers as far as the eye can see

<{jackyeah}>

They do a different concert every night of the fair, E-40 is the big act this year but his show sold out instantly
On one night they got some cover band called Fast Times booked that does a whole melange of 80's #1 hits from Bon Jovi to Tone Loc to Madonna to Michael Jackson
I may go check that one out also

421547037-854811463314128-6593327953907771551-n.jpg

NGL....I liked being in my home that I own all by myself........now I am a legal guardian to my grandson because her moms an addict and nephew because he got disowned him for being gay.

I'll keep it 100.....I love them all, but I wish I was by myself again.

NGL....I liked being in my home that I own all by myself........now I am a legal guardian to my grandson because her moms an addict and nephew because he got disowned him for being gay.

I'll keep it 100.....I love them all, but I wish I was by myself again.

I agree with you 100%, Im a social butterfly but I love being alone in my home, well with just my pooch, no other humans though

What youre doing is a beautiful thing though, there may just be hope for black soul yet, Deez

giphy.gif

They do a different concert every night of the fair, E-40 is the big act this year but his show sold out instantly
On one night they got some cover band called Fast Times booked that does a whole melange of 80's #1 hits from Bon Jovi to Tone Loc to Madonna to Michael Jackson
I may go check that one out also

421547037-854811463314128-6593327953907771551-n.jpg
That sounds like a lotta fun.

That sounds like a lotta fun.

Definitely looks like a fun party band, I love doing the sky ride at night when the whole fair is lit up in neon and you can see right inside the amphitheater from the sky ride, plus they set up speakers so you can hear it throughout the fair
I've always thought it would be fun to just keep cruising the sky ride and enjoying the concert at the same time, this might be the perfect band to test that theory lol

Do you remember the old freestyle group Expose?
Theyre playing the county fair this year, Im thinking about going to that, finna be hella grandmas mobbing around in Dickies with high ass hair and jelly bracelets twisted around their fingers as far as the eye can see

<{jackyeah}>

Heck yea i do!
I think i still have the 12" for Point of No Return

Definitely looks like a fun party band, I love doing the sky ride at night when the whole fair is lit up in neon and you can see right inside the amphitheater from the sky ride, plus they set up speakers so you can hear it throughout the fair
I've always thought it would be fun to just keep cruising the sky ride and enjoying the concert at the same time, this might be the perfect band to test that theory lol

I buy that theory. Sounds like a good Saturday night to me!

When I bought my first guitar it was at a Guitar Center grand opening. It was a big party. There was a line around the block to get in, they had promo models handing out prizes(I recall Papa RSR giving me the "check out those" elbow nod at one particular one, where do you think I got it from?!) and an 80's cover band called Flux Capacitor rocking the parking lot. I still remember how good they were. That was 2004 and I just looked them up and they're still making shots! AC/DC was right, rock and roll aint never gonna die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back