Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been setting here literally counting down the minutes cause there was no way I was gonna miss another race!
And now this bullshit, this season has been an unmitigated disaster and it hasn't even started yet!!

0e45f6d7-f5bf-49b2-8428-85128a1e3a30_text.gif
I'm in Algeria with no means to watch tomorrow, so I'll have to catch Bad Brad's first 500 win on the replay.

Makrs sense why OC was at that soccer game with tony then.

@darby you better show up at revpro too so @GoldenAzazel can creme his panties,
Otherwise @Based God was right about u!

And the Daytona 400 race is no longer Fourth of July weekend.

<{hughesimpress}>

Tony Stewart didn't risk his life and limb and take a helicopter ride from Indiana to Florida to only race 400 miles, Spot

Tony Stewart didn't risk his life and limb and take a helicopter ride from Indiana to Florida to only race 400 miles, Spot
Yeah well Tony Stewart is also a murderer so...

Oskar Leube looked decent. Young lion to watch out for, but I bet you guys would want more muscle on him

Are you fighting in a war?
What the fudge
I'm in my own personal war to find a serviceable internet connection and some decent food... Switched hotels today and don't have air conditioning so that's cool. Thankfully it's been nice weather outside but this bad boy was blazing the heat when I walked in.

I'd much rather be in my beach house just north of Daytona for the big show!

I'm in my own personal war to find a serviceable internet connection and some decent food... Switched hotels today and don't have air conditioning so that's cool. Thankfully it's been nice weather outside but this bad boy was blazing the heat when I walked in.

I'd much rather be in my beach house just north of Daytona for the big show!
A beach house just north of Day-tow?

kevinnashshoot0.jpg

<EdgyBrah>

Mustafa Ali looked good against Robbie X. Hope he does well in TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back