Locked PWD 1149: NikkitaXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. You could always get the cat declawed (ex insisted ours were, the bitch), but scratching posts, lots of toys, and they do make a furniture guard.

I'm not getting it declawed. I'd rather not even have a cat if I had to do that. I'm worried about it messing up our furniture. My wife already doesn't want one and if its starts doing that she'd be even more upset.

Hate seeing Volk get KO'd twice in a row like this.

Did his coaches even bother trying to talk sense into him? Probably shouldn't have taken on fuggin Islam short notice and maybe taking another fight a few months after being KO'd wasn't a great idea.

Running out of MMA fighters I like watching.

SPAINARD!

QWBZ.gif

Hate seeing Volk get KO'd twice in a row like this.

Did his coaches even bother trying to talk sense into him? Probably shouldn't have taken on fuggin Islam short notice and maybe taking another fight a few months after being KO'd wasn't a great idea.

Running out of MMA fighters I like watching.
U should watch sumo.
Yokozuna Terunofuji just returned from a long hiatus (injury) in the January basho and he was pissed.

U should watch sumo.
Yokozuna Terunofuji just returned from a long hiatus (injury) in the January basho and he was pissed.

mad-tantrum.gif

UFC used to be fun to watch; but now it's all watered down, homogeneous, and damn near boring. Just no character, no personality.

Ilia Topuria is a problem. He's got granite in his hands.

Rev Pro tonight! Got Ospreays last indie before going to AEW, Zack Sabre Jr v Connor Mills, Trent Seven v Shingo Takagi, Ricky Knight Jr v Anthony Ogogo. Should be fun!

I'm watching this new game show hosted by that sexy Rob Lowe called The Floor and one of the contestants is Selina De La Renta but they're calling her Natalia and her profession is listed as Event Producer
I gotta lotta heat with this!
Be proud of who you are Selina, the business has come too far for you to try and shove it back in the shadows!

Worst part is they got some other scrawny little dork on here who's claiming his profession is pro wrestler which is making us look even worse!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back