Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans doing the Yes! chant after Providence revenged the fuck outta Ed Cooley today for the way he did them dirty by bolting to Georgetown

Wtheck i was busy working for the white man!
And am pages behind.
Furthest back i am is I liked ur post about spending the money u saved on fees on doggy toys tho.

I'm not even gonna be at home to watch the royal rumble!

Royal Rumble sucks anyways, just like everything else from the 90's!

I was gonna get Genevieve because she looked so sweet but she had kennel cough so the workers couldnt handle her and then handle other dogs so sadly she got pushed outta my mind after being there a few hours and I legit feel guilty as fuck about that right now thinking about it

Then I was gonna get Cookie just because she only has a few days left, which is fucking horrible to think about, but she's only one year old and shes already developing knee and hip problems which means a lot of medical needs over her career so I passed which I also feel fucking horrible about

Then I was gonna get Callista cause she just looked so heartbroken sitting in the cage but they told me she was already adopted and returned due to animal aggression and I am not ready to deal with that again right now, I love Daisy with all my heart and soul but I constantly had to be mindful of her issues and right now I just want a pooch that I can take with me everywhere with no worries

And as I type all this out Ive paused several times thinking of all these poor dogs and all the others I couldnt adopt, I wish I could save every soul in there
Yeah I still feel guilty over not adopting an 18 year old cat I saw at a shelter like 15 years ago.

Yeah I still feel guilty over not adopting an 18 year old cat I saw at a shelter like 15 years ago.

My cousin who came with me is a cat person, him and his wife have 4 cats already that they obsess over like me with dogs
He could pass for my brother, we look exactly alike, so Im sure it was quite the sight for people to walk in and see these two mean angry looking giant water buffaloes over there making like 10 year old girls over every pup and kitty cat in sight lol

@My Spot Im watching the stream, Im gonna ask Corny why Wendi Richter and Krusher Kruschev werent on the cover of the book since they were both members of the Midnight Express in Mid South

If him and Brian Last can stop laughing about a woman being raped and defiled on their little Youtube show, that is

@My Spot Im watching the stream, Im gonna ask Corny why Wendi Richter and Krusher Kruschev werent on the cover of the book since they were both members of the Midnight Express in Mid South

If him and Brian Last can stop laughing about a woman being raped and defiled on their little Youtube show, that is
Were they members or associate members?

lol we've got a tornado watch. In January.

gary-sinise-is-that-all-you-got.gif

Were they members or associate members?

Corny introduced Wendi Richter as the first female member not long before she showed up in New York as Cindy Laupers surprise opponent for Moolah and then he introduced Kruschev as a member when he had to replace Bobby Eaton for one night

Corny introduced Wendi Richter as the first female member not long before she showed up in New York as Cindy Laupers surprise opponent for Moolah and then he introduced Kruschev as a member when he had to replace Bobby Eaton for one night
Richter was only an honorary member according to Wiki.

They just said the homie Big Juicy can't wrestle tonight cause he's having a medical issue, I hope he's alright

Foot long treats at subway? I remember I picked up a girl who made me a sandwich at subway, but they didn’t have a footlong cookie for me to eat off her a$$ damn the past sucks

I know he won't win, but this needs to be a real star making performance for Jey Uso

Gotta pack another bowl dawg, it’s jus me uce and it’s gonna be a loooong night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back