Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I love how your county is named after a classic video game.

Went out into the backyard to clean out Daisy's shed, all her blankets and treats and whatnot have been laying in there for the past 6 months getting all wet and moldy, and I discovered these weird brown mushroom things all over the place
I have literally created life
Now I know what Bender feels like

IMG_20240128_112805408~2.jpg

Last edited:
@Batjester I got a question you may know the answer too
I got to get 2.new batteries for my DeWalt 20v max electric mower, it comes with 10 oah batteries, do you know if I can use 5 oah batteries as long as theyre Dewalt brand

Tweaked my sciatic nerve really bad about 5 minutes into my big back yard clean up job, now Im laying on the couch in pure agony, unable to move
LoL I love being a broken down old bag of bones

Maybe I should go eat some of them shed mushrooms and end it all

@Batjester I got a question you may know the answer too
I got to get 2.new batteries for my DeWalt 20v max electric mower, it comes with 10 oah batteries, do you know if I can use 5 oah batteries as long as theyre Dewalt brand
It'll work, but the battery will die faster.

I just thought of something in my hobbled state, do you guys think thats why Vince gets along so well with all these Saudi businessmen, cause of, well, you know...

Tweaked my sciatic nerve really bad about 5 minutes into my big back yard clean up job, now Im laying on the couch in pure agony, unable to move
LoL I love being a broken down old bag of bones

I started doing some spinal decompression stuff recently to help out with all of my fucked up discs in my spine and it's also helped out with my sciatica. My sciatica pain hasn't been shooting down my leg since I started decompressing my spine.

There's some pretty good easy spinal decompression exercises on Youtube to do to ease in before doing stuff like inversion tables. I like doing the one where you hang your head off the end of your bed to decompress the neck. Never thought decompressing my neck would help with lower back and leg sciatic nerve pain.

I also got one of these gimmicks that's pretty good, they're like $15-$20 on Amazon

n5Pfv8T.png

I got an inversion table, but I'm too scarred to hang all the way upside down on it lol I got borderline high blood pressure and apparently it's bad for high blood pressure, so I just hang at a slight angle.

I got an inversion table, but I'm too scarred to hang all the way upside down on it lol I got borderline high blood pressure and apparently it's bad for high blood pressure, so I just hang at a slight angle.

I thought about getting one of those but Im worried my fat ass will get stuck upside down and not be able to get back up lol

Im top heavy like Dolly Parton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back