"Proper Twelve" whiskey is selling out, stores limit bottles per customer

Flavour of the month. Conor is a hot name right now and fans will buy anything that have Conors name on it.

His fans are so fucking stupid, he could brand a loaf of shit, sell it to them, and they'd all talk about how great it tastes

I find it funny how so many people are hating on the product without even trying it just cause they are triggered conor is involved ......... people talk crap about his fanbase but his haters are 1000000x worse.

Waiting for Nate to bring out his Stockton Malt Liquor now you know it’s coming

Well people are fucking stupid. Nothing new here.

It's already cheap as hell you broke bum. lmao
What makes you queers think it’s cool to type like you are Conor on your Sherdog account. It’s laughably pathetic.

Also, I’ve got $300 bottles in my collection, and I now enough not to pay $70 on a shit blended Irish. Could add $20 and get a Red Breast Lustau, which has come out on top in a blind taste test that involved several $400 bottles with my whisky club.

You don’t sound rich when you type like that, you sound like a loser who doesn’t have his own personality and knows fuck all about whisky. At least Conor is making money by selling shit, you’re just eating his shit.

I find it funny how so many people are hating on the product without even trying it just cause they are triggered conor is involved ......... people talk crap about his fanbase but his haters are 1000000x worse.

Blind hate > Blind worship

If you blindly worship/love another man you're a sheep.

What makes you queers think it’s cool to type like you are Conor on your Sherdog account. It’s laughably pathetic.

Also, I’ve got $300 bottles in my collection, and I now enough not to pay $70 on a shit blended Irish. Could add $20 and get a Red Breast Lustau, which has come out on top in a blind taste test that involved several $400 bottles with my whisky club.

You don’t sound rich when you type like that, you sound like a loser who doesn’t have his own personality and knows fuck all about whisky. At least Conor is making money by selling shit, you’re just eating his shit.

I actually use it as a moisturizer. It keeps my skin soft and silky smooth, just like it goes down.

TapouT...

XYIENCE...

Affliction...

Proper 12...

TBD....

A lot of it has to be people just trying it out of curiosity or to review it. Wait and see how sales hold up when the hype is over. It doesnt seem like anything special over any other whiskey.

It's crazy popular because it's been found to be one of the cheapest way to induce abortion in Ireland.

I think Mysterio bought them all.

Wait he’s not old enough to drink.

Lol

So people like blended leftovers with cornsyrup?

I actually wanna try it, i drink whiskey myself and irish is a second favorite to scotch

Don’t forget added color. If you like irish whisky you should try The Sexton.

So a chain of stores in Ireland put a two bottle limit on Proper 12 and he's "taking over" the whiskey game? Come on dude.
Until that shit is in Stater Bros next to the Jameson it’s not in competition as far as I’m concerned.

Back