"Proper Twelve" whiskey is selling out, stores limit bottles per customer

I worked at a liquor store throughout my summer breaks in college and still keep in touch with a bunch of the degenerates that have made it a career. I asked one guy earlier today about Proper 12 and he said they can’t even get it in stock yet due to demand (he’s worked there for about 20 years no joke so he knows the ins and outs).

Mind you, this is one of the biggest liquor stores on the east coast. Minutes from the beach, hot A-level chicks rolling through constantly. Nothing beat a Saturday when the smoking hot mikes hard lemonade chicks would show up to promote for two hours. Don’t tell my wife but I even sandblasted a few times (before we met, obviously).

Basically, if this store can’t get the product no one can, given how much they spend with the beverage distributors. Aka they get first dibs. For example, back when I worked there (also to prove that I’m not joking around) Skinny Girl Margarita made its debut and the shit was like a ghost. All these girls that watch Bravo tv shows drank that stuff like it was air. Impossible to get, and impossible to keep in stock once we did. It was nuts.

I trust my source and this is just additional proof that Conor is playing chess while all you shertards are playing checkers. This stuff is going to be liquid gold.

Conor bless indeed. I’ll be doing my best to have a bottle of Proper 12 on hand for a proper toast of Habeeb getting casketed 6th October.

View attachment 442633
Lol what a load of nonsense

On the contrary...sales are booming, son.

Get the shine box, cuh.
They are fake sales the thousand of positive reviews are shills

Conor buys his own ppv buys to make it seem he is popular. Prolly just 1 real person bought it

The millions of fans are not real

What he gives to the community is just for publicity (the only fighter who does this because my favorite fighter is genuine)

He fought in a weight class where he didnt belong , even though he never missed weight or had to go to the hospital for missing it

Aldo and Eddie took a dive

So they thought it would not sell that well <DCWhoa>
That's kind of how business works mate, you don't just make a million units and put every penny into it. They made a run, it sold like fuck, they made a second it sold like fuck, and there's huge demand still.

There's thousands of blended whiskey's in the UK. Every little tourist trap has their own "brand"

Buy a few barrels of shitty whiskey, mix them and call it your own.

I don't blame Conor, but it's sad that people flock to buy garbage, juts because a famous person put his name on it.

i still have yet to try it, mostly because im a beer guy

i see many people on my social media though, that tried it and continue to drink it

I'm not disputing the fact that it is selling well, but that sounds like a classic marketing trick to me.

More fighters should start their own product lines.

For example:

DCD3728D-1183-45A3-8FB9-1414E684CA5C.jpeg

Back