"Proper Twelve" whiskey is selling out, stores limit bottles per customer

This reminds me of the mid 2000s when rappers were coming out with energy drinks like "Pimp Juice" and stuff like that

The other whiskeys are stuck in the mud.

Proper 12 is the future of Whiskey

It's already cheap as hell you broke bum. lmao

Lol...for real. That shit isnt in the glass case at the liquor store.

Conors making a shit load of his "BS Whiskey".

If Khabib loses he will never live this down. If Conor loses his next fight will still be 1mil ppv buys

Proper no 13 still available

giphy.gif

He’s literally the best at everything ever

Good for Conor. Despite his shenanigans, it seems he's trying to diversify his income streams.

Lol...for real. That shit isnt in the glass case at the liquor store.

Conors making a shit load of his "BS Whiskey".

If Khabib loses he will never live this down. If Conor loses his next fight will still be 1mil ppv buys

It's mass-consumer whisky. If it was premium shit, he'd hardly be making any money. This is about truly taking over the whisky game and making an empire, not getting some hipsters wet at a craft bar. Although I'm sure he may dabble in more premium shit later on for fun and extra cash.

They’re probably buying for tonight’s fight.

Sales will drop when the novelty wears off.

I’ll stick to my Werdum Beer. It has an edge over the competition...
vai-cavalo.jpg

its a gimmick brand of course its going to sell out right away. People are stocking up for when the product tanks and they can sell it at a premium on ebay as a souvenir.

Dana :

Conor said he is going to go to the Jameson factory and fight the Jameson guys in the Jameson factory

Isn’t he awesome

I'd buy a bottle outta curiosity but I'll wait til the buzz dies down
Not gonna overpay for blended bullshit thats only been aged 3 years
There's not much curiosity though. It's an average run of mill cheap whiskey, and isn't being marketed as anything else.

Lol

So people like blended leftovers with cornsyrup?
Scotch huh? What's the brand? I'm an Irish always guy.
I actually wanna try it, i drink whiskey myself and irish is a second favorite to scotch

Back