Prime Tim Sylvia would have beaten Werdum and Volkov last night.

Tim Sylvia can make a typical obese american look small
Bpi9KT2CcAEvlfh.jpg
No idea what "The Brotherhood" is, but after seeing this picture I want to be an official memeber too!

Tim Sylvia can make a typical obese american look small
Bpi9KT2CcAEvlfh.jpg
I think I like Tim. Look at that face. that's a genuine smile. He's genuinely happy to be hugged up with this fanboy. He doesn't look like someone consumed with past celebrity but probably just a regular dude. Pictures tell a story and that's the story I'm pulling out of this photo.

Making fun of Tim is always a good time but he was def tough, huge, and had good cardio

Tim was underrated as a striker,but man,on the ground he is sunk. He's too big and clumsy to do anything down there. Anyway I think Werdum would be too crafty for him.

yes it was comical because monson was over a foot shorter.
Look at what happened when nogueira got him to the ground. He lasted 5 seconds.

Nogueira is an amazing BJJ player.

So is Monson.

Nogueira is an amazing BJJ player.

So is Monson.
Yes but Monson was 5'9 and Sylvia was 6'10

Monson in sylvias guard,and couldn't reach his head lol

Anyway I think Werdum would be too crafty for him.

Probably if we are talking prime vs prime, but last nights version of Werdum would have gotten slept easily, imo. Werdum is so far past his prime its not even funny, his gas tank lasted like two minutes.

Last edited:
Yeah right Tim Sylvia who coudln't even handle Nogueira's BJJ the slightest would have handled Werdum's ground game like Volkov, including the deep half guard...

Probably if we are talking prime vs prime, but last nights version of Werdum would have gotten slept easily, imo. Werdum is so far past his prime its not even funny, he gas tank lasted like two minutes.
Didnt get to see the fight yet,so i cant comment specifically on that fight,but for sure he is slowing down.

Probably because they were game planning for each other and non Tim Sylvia. Dumb thread.

Prime Tim would had done nothing, relying on height in all of his fights

You're talking like that was a walk in the park for Nog.

Against Nog he beat him silly, Nog was so damn tough he took an epic beating for 2 and a half rounds until he managed to get Tim down.

sylvia-punches-nog1.jpg

ufc81_9_nogueira_vs_sylvia_008_crop_exact.jpg

I remember in the post fight you couldn't even see Nog's eyes because his face was so swollen.

You're talking like that was a walk in the park for Nog.

Against Nog he beat him silly, Nog was so damn tough he took an epic beating for 2 and a half rounds until he managed to get Tim down.

sylvia-punches-nog1.jpg

ufc81_9_nogueira_vs_sylvia_008_crop_exact.jpg

I remember in the post fight you couldn't even see Nog's eyes because his face was so swollen.
Yes i didnt say anything bad about his standup if you recall. As said on the ground he lasted 5 secs. The ground.

Back