Prime Tim Sylvia would have beaten Werdum and Volkov last night.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
..and not just beaten but dominated. That was two of the top contenders at HW in 2018, embarrasing. Stipe is so lucky to be the only top HW in his prime in this era, thats the only reason he is dominating.

Discuss.

Agreed Prime Tim would've 49-46'd the hell outta those boys and put us all to sleep while doing it

Agreed Prime Tim would've 49-46'd the hell outta those boys and put us all to sleep while doing it

Nah, Sylvia by KO would have been much more likely. Especially against Werdum, his chin is completely gone.

Prime Sylvia gets subbed by Werdum with ease

Prime Sylvia was a badass and would be a tough match up for anyone

..and not just beaten but dominated. That was two of the top contenders at HW in 2018, embarrasing. Stipe is so lucky to be the only top HW in his prime in this era, thats the only reason he is dominating.

Discuss.

I don't know what happened with Volkov's standing game - both striking and movement. It looked = better in Bellator.

I guess that's a price he paid to become more well-rounded.

I think Werdum would take Tim down but a prime Sylvia had good hands and good sprawl and could make it interesting. Prime Werdum beats Prime Tim easily IMO.

I don't know what happened with Volkov's standing game - both striking and movement. It looked = better in Bellator.

I guess that's a price he paid to become more well-rounded.

He also seems to be alot bigger and have more muscle mass than in Bellator, seems to explain why he seems slower and less mobile but with better TDD.

He was a beanpole in Bellator compared to now

Discuss.

You're drunk as fuck right now.

Go to bed.

Agreed. HW has actually regressed in the last 13 years. Not improved or evolved.

Tim Sylvia can make a typical obese american look small
Bpi9KT2CcAEvlfh.jpg

There never was a prime timmeh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back