Prime Fedor would Zulu #2 HW Derrick Lewis and that says a lot

Brett Rogers a better comparison. An he gave Fedor problems before the KO

Fedor was already 4 years past his prime then and all Roger's did was land a jab and 2-3 grazing GnP punches and then got violently knocked dead.

Fujita was one point away from making the Japanese Olympic wrestling team and would have ruined Black Beasts lazy ass. Prime Fujita destroyed Sapp who would have ran through Lewis who got nearly KOd by Volkov punches.
Nah, Sapp would get sapped. As would the pro wrestler who nearly killed Fedor. Today, then, everybody at 90 years old, it doesn't matter. BB via KO

Nah, Sapp would get sapped. As would the pro wrestler who nearly killed Fedor. Today, then, everybody at 90 years old, it doesn't matter. BB via KO

Sapp was 6'7 350lbs of steroids and insane aggression. Look at his fight with Big Nog and what he did to Hoost in K-1. Black Beast got overwhelmed by Volkov. Sapp would have fucking murdered him easily and it wouldnt even be close. Fujita destroying that version of Sapp was more impressive than beating a sloppy bum like Lewis who is too winded to do a post fight interview after 3 rounds of brawling.

I would rate Derick Lewis better than say Goodridge, he is basically an upgraded version. Similarly skilled, but Goodridge found ways to lose and Lewis found ways to win. Both are decent wins but it's crazy how high ranked Lewis is, he has looked terrible in his few last fights but found ways to win.

Guys who would have been HWs in Pride are just cutting to LHW or MW. Cutting has fucked up the talent distribution from the top down. Bellator is doing it right IMO. UFC needs a tourney too.

Dude, Mark Coleman and Steve Kerr aren't cutting to LHW and neither is Nogueira or Cro Cop. Those were some bad men.

UFC HW has some good prospects now though, which were missing for a while. BB at #2 doesn't describe the current div well, as those prospects will likely all be better than him soon.

I feel we are hearing that for the last 5 years

I feel we are hearing that for the last 5 years

Well yeah, but this time it's maybe more true. Reem, Barnett, Bigfoot, Nog...a lot of the old guys are now replaced. BB's one of them, but he's not the 3rd best HW in the world. Lots of guts and some fortune to get to a title shot, though.

Lewis is fairly durable and has ko power.
I would easily pick Prime Fedor but wo uldnt be shocked if he got KOed in the last minutes.

A y

A year before than Dan fought Bisping at MW.
He was 206 when he knocked Fedor out

You must be brain damaged lmfao wow.

Dan Henderson fought at LHW 2× before fighting fedor at HW(he weighed in at 207) then fought at lhw in the UFC 6× before dropping to mw again.

So yeah.....Dan WAS NOT a mw when he fought fedor and wasn't a mw after until 4 years later....and didnt fight bisping until near his retirement.

So the dumb fucking comment of fedor being knocked out by a MW is still as inaccurate and dumb as ever......YOUR WELCOME.

UFC has been talking about the next generation of hws for years now nothing has panned out.

Its very telling that all the old guard of PRIDE lasted so long in the rankings.I mean Alexey oleynik is a ranked UFC hw......Derrick Lewis is near a title shot that alone is a huge statement of how unevolved hw is.

The UFC has claimed the evolution of hw division for years but nothing about that is true....

Stipe was/is the UFC hw goat and doesn't train full time and a guy like ngannou with Zulu level ground game made it to a title shot....

PRIDE still has the best hw division to exist this far in mma.

Ok last post....

What's funny to me in all these hypothetical fedor vs whoever threads its always assumed it would take place in a cage and under unified rules.

What if you take the UFCs best and force THEM to fight in a new arena,under new rules,and different round timing.....?

I honestly don't even think more then 5 UFC hws could last a 10 min round and that's being generous.Most fights would end due to exhaustion lmfao.

Lewis isn't Zulu, really it's an awful comparison. Lewis is far from the best in the world but he's a legit threat to anybody, just because the guy can hang around getting his ass beat for 15 minutes and the second you get tired he can take your head off.

You must be brain damaged lmfao wow.

Dan Henderson fought at LHW 2× before fighting fedor at HW(he weighed in at 207) then fought at lhw in the UFC 6× before dropping to mw again.

So yeah.....Dan WAS NOT a mw when he fought fedor and wasn't a mw after until 4 years later....and didnt fight bisping until near his retirement.

So the dumb fucking comment of fedor being knocked out by a MW is still as inaccurate and dumb as ever......YOUR WELCOME.
He was a mw when he fought Bisping a year before.

He was 206lbs when he knocked Fedor out.

206lbs in ring is a mw

He was a mw when he fought Bisping a year before.

He was 206lbs when he knocked Fedor out.

206lbs in ring is a mw

So your saying Hendo time traveled after fighting bisping to fight fedor????

Hendo didn't fight bisping until 2015 and he fought fedor in 2011.......so please do explain what exactly you are talking about.

Also hendo weighed 207lbs not 206 I know it's only a pound but let's be accurate here is a link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...derson-live-and-official-weigh-in-results/amp

Back