Prime Fedor would Zulu #2 HW Derrick Lewis and that says a lot

They should fight now, Fedor couldn’t take an arm punch from the beast

If Fujita had prime Fedor panic grappling imagine what BB would do.
Fedor would get dropped and stopped.

FACT

There are levels to this shit

I think Zulu'd is a bit harsh, but yes I totally favor Prime Fedor. On the other hand in a cage under the unified rules I would favor DC.

No disrespect meant to Derrick Lewis, I think it's funny as fuck he got this far with what he has in terms of skill and ability. But if we're really honest, our favorite instagram personality is awful in terms of fighting.

Of course prime Fedor would discard him like he's just another can because during Fedor's prime, he'd be considered exactly that.

Fyodor's hand speed and traps for an HW were absolutely outrageous. Lewis would be left stiff and cold in the very first round.

ActiveFelineLacewing.gif

fedor-KOs-brett-rogers-GIF-wow.gif

Lewis got KO'd by a 43 year old Mark Hunt. Prime Fedor would fucking eat him.

Prime Fedor is the greatest fighter in history and HW division is one of the only divisions to actually get worse in the last 15 years.
True. Man, that last part is especially depressing when you put it like that. HW and LHW for that matter, which has so little depth nowadays it is insane. It used to be utterly stacked.

I think in a 25 minute fight Fedor would catch cormier with something in his prime. Fedor is the GOAT

Prime Fedor beats everybody

If a MW like Dan Henderson stretched Fedor.
Today's HWs would destroy him

He hadn't fought at mw for years was lhw and was over 205 for the fight at hw.....but there's always one to say that completely retarded mw comment like Dan fought him weighing 185......fuck off

A y
He hadn't fought at mw for years was lhw and was over 205 for the fight at hw.....but there's always one to say that completely retarded mw comment like Dan fought him weighing 185......fuck off
A year before than Dan fought Bisping at MW.
He was 206 when he knocked Fedor out

UFC HW has some good prospects now though, which were missing for a while. BB at #2 doesn't describe the current div well, as those prospects will likely all be better than him soon.
Who are the prospects? Genuinely curious.

If Fujita had prime Fedor panic grappling imagine what BB would do.
Fedor would get dropped and stopped.

FACT

There are levels to this shit

Fujita was one point away from making the Japanese Olympic wrestling team and would have ruined Black Beasts lazy ass. Prime Fujita destroyed Sapp who would have ran through Lewis who got nearly KOd by Volkov punches.

Back