Prank on BJJ class: Black Belt pretends to be a White Belt in BJJ visiting Biloxi, MS

That was really good. I remember seeing video of this guy rolling with MG (and acquitting himself very well).

Hell.. after you pass my guard like that with ease... There something up. id watch from the side.. after two rolls. You'd know something up.

Thats a fun time. A real lesson to be learned from that.

I rolled with Mikey Triangles once when I was a fresh white belt and he was a blue belt. Well...he triangled me.

that would sucks to be those purple belts.

of course, you would know there is something wrong but still funny as.

It was awesome to see purple belts tap without ego, great school you guys run out there!

Someone needs to get a "surprise blackbelt" web show going, I've watched this like 5 times. Their reactions are priceless and Alex Vamos's acting is hilarious.

"Where you train at? That guy ain't new!"
"I watch UFC, I watch UFC."

Have you talked much with Paul Halme who's there this week? He's a local guy to me and a great dude.

Someone needs to get a "surprise blackbelt" web show going, I've watched this like 5 times. Their reactions are priceless and Alex Vamos's acting is hilarious.

Haha definitely.

Great vid, i have been thinking about this concept severel times, great and hilarious to see it done.

A BJJ version of the "Uncle Drew" skits? That would be AWESOME.

That's hilarious! hahaha Thanks for sharing that video, Mikey!

The shrimping and pummeling mistakes at the beginning were genius. Great video.

I really enjoyed it. I think the reaction of your students peaks well for them, too.

People were suspicious, but nobody acted like a prick about it. People helped him when he couldn't do the drills.

Awesome stuff all round.

Apologize if this has been said (I don't have time to sift through 6 pages of comments), but I thought it was important that Alex explained the lessons of rolling with lower vs. upper ranks. You may keep your guard down when you're with a white belt, but you never really know what your opponent is capable of. It's especially important in a real-life self defense situation. Treat all opponents with respect. Don't get in the habit of letting your foot off the gas just because you think it will be an easier fight.

Back