Prank on BJJ class: Black Belt pretends to be a White Belt in BJJ visiting Biloxi, MS

Someone needs to get a "surprise blackbelt" web show going, I've watched this like 5 times. Their reactions are priceless and Alex Vamos's acting is hilarious.

"Where you train at? That guy ain't new!"
"I watch UFC, I watch UFC."

"Undercover Black Belt"
I'm trademarking this shit now! Would be fun to see in Judo too...

"Undercover Blackbelt".

THAT would be a reality show worth watching!

"Undercover Blackbelt".

THAT would be a reality show worth watching!

Would be interesting to make a whole season on one BB signing up for a year at a club as a WB, then seeing how long it takes for him to be promoted.

lol...funny shit. i bet if you tried this with standup sparring, people would get their feelings hurt.

love him beating that cocky purple-belt at 4:13.

the guy that said he was fresh?

Funny as hell!

While I was still a purple belt my gym bag got stolen out of my truck (along with the car stereo but the bag was what pissed me off). In my bag was my faded out purple belt. I pouted for a week by wearing a white belt. Eventually my coach got annoyed enough at me about it and gave me a new purple belt.

Last edited:
A BJJ version of the "Uncle Drew" skits? That would be AWESOME.

Came here to say this. Definitely reminded me of Kyrie pretending to be an old man on the court & then proceeding to destroy people.

Good stuff. I laughed through out the whole video.

Haha that's awesome. I've seen Vamos at just about every local tournament.

Alex and Chris are both good dudes. I trained at their school briefly years ago. Also attended a class taught my Mikey back when he had blue hair at redboy or whatever that place was called.

I honestly felt HORRIBLE for the purple belts lol... that had to be a demoralizing experience haha.

Back