POWER RANGERS Movie (Features First Gay Character; First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: February 2, 2017

Zords Charge into Battle in Awesome New Poster for POWER RANGERS

1zftms1.jpg

Shiny stuff like transformers I'm not a fan of this type of visual images and design style.

Has me thinking a live action Voltron would have been doable (and better).

Speaking of Voltron - wasn't a fan of S1P2

Update: February 3, 2017

New Team Poster for Saban's POWER RANGERS Movie

IMG_57292.jpg

Update: February 10, 2017

It's Morphin Time in New POWER RANGERS Poster

lTGCnH9.jpg

Update: February 10, 2017

Power Rangers and Zords Together in New International Poster

1SwC2fA.jpg

Update: February 17, 2017

Lionsgate Releases New Trailer for POWER RANGERS Movie

Please please please don't screw this up.

Goldar looks like a giant golden version of this guy:

200_s.gif

I don't like the way it looks.. o heck not for me so far, the style and design and tone to all of this.

I like this trailer more than the last. Seems to have more . . . heart?

Update: March 6, 2017

First Clip from POWER RANGERS Introduces Bill Hader's Alpha 5

Clip was neat.

Still can't believe they dropped the ball on the look of the zords. But at least the suits have finally grown on me.

Update: March 9, 2017

Two New Clips from POWER RANGERS Movie Released

Clip was neat.

Still can't believe they dropped the ball on the look of the zords. But at least the suits have finally grown on me.

I thought the suits looked better in 95 movie, but the zords are a big upgrade. Remember last ones? They were all silver.

Rita looks like the most detailed and kick ass looking character

I thought the suits looked better in 95 movie, but the zords are a big upgrade. Remember last ones? They were all silver.

Rita looks like the most detailed and kick ass looking character

95 suits were legit.

And yes, Rita does look good.

Update: March 13, 2017

Two Original Cast Members to Cameo in POWER RANGERS; Mid-Credits Scene Confirmed

Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-031317b-Dragonlord.png

With the press tour currently underway, Lionsgate Entertainment has released the production notes for its eagerly awaited Power Rangers reboot and have inadvertently revealed the cameos of two original Mighty Morphin cast members.

Those cast members being, of course, Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson, who played the original Green and Pink Rangers, respectively. No further details on their roles were given as they are only listed as Cameo Role #1 and Cameo Role #2, which seemingly suggests that they'll be making blink-and-you'll-miss-it type appearances and unsurprisingly, not reprising their classic roles.

It's uncertain why the studio opted not to invite back the full original cast, which also includes Austin St. John, Walter Jones, and David Yost, but Frank's apparent reluctance to share the spotlight with some of his former male castmates over the past few years may have played a factor. Regardless, this is still a cool gesture from Lionsgate and a nod fans of the original series will certainly enjoy come March 24.

On another note, in a recent interview with Collider, director Dean Israelite confirmed that there is indeed a post-credits sequence: "There was always going to be a post-credit thing. The only question was whether it comes 2.5 minutes into the credits, or right at the end. We decided to break (the credits) up and go 2.5 minutes in. It felt correct.”

Two Original Cast Members Confirmed To Cameo in Power Rangers Movie; Mid-Credits Scene Also Confirmed

This looks absolutely dreadful. Calling it now, this is gonna bomb hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back