POWER RANGERS Movie (Features First Gay Character; First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zordon is Kryptonian and we are getting this in 2021. Correct?
459458._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Update: January 22, 2017

POWER RANGERS Recut with Original Theme Song looks Awesome

That theme song, doe!

When you have 20 plus seasons of a show you have MANY good themes.
Tommy goes from green to white to red.

And people think when a series goes to space it is on its last legs...hahaha

My favorite season

The one where the Red Ranger ended up killing a guy with a samurai sword

Part Rocket Power, Part Naruto

Even though I stopped really watching it after Jason, Trini and Zack left, those first couple of years were amazing for me as a kid. I dressed up as ampower ranger as a kid for Halloween one year. I can't wait till this comes out. I bet you anything that a green ranger will appear late in the movie and that will be the storyline for the sequel.

When you have 20 plus seasons of a show you have MANY good themes.
Tommy goes from green to white to red.

And people think when a series goes to space it is on its last legs...hahaha

My favorite season

The one where the Red Ranger ended up killing a guy with a samurai sword

Part Rocket Power, Part Naruto

damn, i think turbo/in space was the first time i crushed on an asian, which is funny for me being an asian guy.

I think I was probably more positive on the teaser than I am on this trailer, but I'm going to give the movie a chance. It's not really the Power Rangers that we all grew up with, but then again, after seeing the movies that WERE the Power Rangers we grew up with that may actually be a positive thing. Because those movies really were NOT good.
First Power Rangers movie was fn amazing. Strong lulz when they all find their animal

Even though I stopped really watching it after Jason, Trini and Zack left, those first couple of years were amazing for me as a kid. I dressed up as ampower ranger as a kid for Halloween one year. I can't wait till this comes out. I bet you anything that a green ranger will appear late in the movie and that will be the storyline for the sequel.

I think I watched it for awhile after the fact, but it just wasn't the same.

Had no idea Bill Hader was Alpha 5. That intrigues me.

I'll tell you what...whenever I dressed up as a ranger as a kid, i never wanted to take it off going to sleep or to school.

Freaking awesome to see this old stuff:

Not sold. B-level acting. B-level storyline. B-level action scenes. There's a reason it's opening in March and not in the real movie blockbuster season. This will have a monster opening weekend, despite horrible reviews. Then the second week numbers will be absolutely abysmal. At the end of 2017, it will go on the years biggest flops list. Also, it's going to hit Elizabeth Bank's career pretty hard, but she will be forgiven because she is attractive and funny.

This is an outdated way of thinking. There are so many blockbusters now that they cannot cram them all in the summer. Plus, too much competition in the summer would mean far less profits for films so now they have spread these movies out better. You do realize March has Logan, Kong: Skull Island, Beauty and the Beast and Ghost in the Shell?

This is an outdated way of thinking. There are so many blockbusters now that they cannot cram them all in the summer. Plus, too much competition in the summer would mean far less profits for films so now they have spread these movies out better. You do realize March has Logan, Kong: Skull Island, Beauty and the Beast and Ghost in the Shell?
We'll see. My prediction will come true. Power Rangers will be a force in week one, and fall off in week two drastically. It looks like a B-movie at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back